Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ab-Initio Research Group at MIT
- headed by Prof. J. D. Joannopoulos
EMIT Network Homepage
- Provides Information about the EMIT Network and Scanning Probe Microscopy in general.
Institute of Condensed Matter E-Print Server
- National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic
- Details about the institute, including news, research, group structure, resources, services, and a people search function.
International Centre of Condensed Matter Physics
- Leading towards the analysis and events promotion in the frontier of Condensed Matter Physics.
Lehrstuhl für Festkörperphysik
- Surface physics, LEED, two-photon photoemission. German and english.
Low Temperatures Laboratory, Bariloche
- This site is the homepage of the research group on Low Temperatures Physics (superconductivity, magnetism, strongly correlated systems, mesoscopic systems) of the Centro Atómico Bariloche
Lviv Institute for Condensed Matter Physics
- General info, departments, "Condensed Matter Physics" online journal, publications by ftp, links, conferebces, workshops, seminars.
Magnetic Molecules and Molecular Magnetic Clusters
- Leading fundamental research effort in to magnetic molecules and molecular magnetic clusters at Ames Laboratory is paving the way for nanotechnology use of these fascinating and remarkable materials.
Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- This is the magnetic resonance spectroscopy group of the Physics Dept., University of Osnabrueck, Ge
- Research and development at Utah State University, Logan.
Neutron Scattering Facilities at the High Flux Isotope Reactor
Neutron Scattering Society of America
- A forum to discuss scientific issues, major facilities and instrumentation needed for world-class research in neutron scattering. The main goal of the Society is to stimulate, promote and broaden the use of neutron scattering in science, engineering and technology. The unique characteristics of the neutron as a probe of condensed matter has transformed much of our fundamental understanding of the physics and chemistry of materials.
- Organic Optoelectronics Research at Cornell University
Research into the physics of oxides
- We are a collaboration of experimental and theoretical physicists working on the behaviour of correlated electrons in oxide materials. We are based in the School of Physics and Astronomy at Birmingham University, United Kingdom. Materials of interest to us include the high temperature cuprate superconductors, non-Fermi liquid physics near quantum critical points, unconventional superconductivity in the ruthanates and heavy fermion behaviour in lithium vanadate. The work is coordinated by Dr Andy Mackenzie and Dr Andy Schofield.
Shaped Crystals Growth Group, Ioffe Physico-Technical Institute
- Research in the shaped crystals growth. Main interest is a Sapphire shaped crystals growth: sapphire tubes, rods, ribbons and more. For optics, mechanics, medicine and other applications.
Soft Condensed matter physics lab.
- Nonlinear Dynamics and pattern formation
Solid State Electronics
- The Solid State Electronics laboratory at the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology performs research in the fields of semiconductors and their application. Research topics include different analysis techniques as well as implementation into processing and manufacturing.
Spectroscopy of Condensed Matter
- Home of Amsterdam physics research group. Research on new ways of light propagation: random lasers, photonic bandgaps, and light localization. All our papers on line, including for general audience. Introduction to fascinating new physics
The High Flux Beam Reactor, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Several different beamlines are suitable for use in materials research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor