Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- This is a home page of Alexey Yamilov, a member of Condensed Matter Theory group in Queens College (CUNY). Our interst include general questions of localization, localization of light, polariton optics of disordered crystals and quantum heterostructures, local polaritons in crystals with impurities.
Atomcool at Rice University
- We investigate atoms at temperatures approaching absolute zero. At these low temperatures, atoms start to behave less like particles and more like waves, according to the laws of quantum mechanics.
Benjamin Canals Home Page
- I am interested in theoretical physics but you will also find materials on cinema, trips, and many other personal information.
David Moroz's Homepage
- Department of Physics UCSD
David Sanchez's Homepage
- Ph.D. Student in Condensed Matter Theory. Publication downloads.
Dr. Jurg Schefer: Neutron Single Crystal Diffraction, ETHZ&PSI, CH-5232 Villigen PSI, Swizerland
- Neutron single crystal diffraction at the Swiss Neutron Spallation Source SINQ is applied to optical data storage materials as well as magnetic solitons.
Formation Inc. - The Information Corporation
- Thomas Lee Elifritz. Director of Research. Scientific Research and Development. High Temperature Superconductivity. The Periodic Table of the Elements. Energy Conversion Technology. Theoretical and Experimental. Applications.
Juan MR Parrondo.
- Physicist Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Katanin Andrey A.
- Application of modern mathematical methods (continual integration, renormalization group, bosonization, group theory, methods of topology) to actual problems of physics of strongly-correlated electron systems. Investigations of magnetism of strongly-correlated electron systems.
- My personal page: Here you can get my research inerests and results in the fields of Nonlinear Optics and Magneto-optics
- A personal page, but there are some publications on semiconductors mostly crystal growing here.
Simulation of glasses and amorphous materials
- Dave Drabold homepage with links to current research on amorphous materials and electronic structure calculations.
- Theoretical research on quantum phase transitions and their application to correlated electron materials like the high temperature superconductors and other complex oxides.
- My personal page: Here you can get information regarding my researh interests and results in the field of Magnetism
Zbigniew Postawa Group
- Interactions of low-energy particles with thin organic layers.
research in condensed matter
- Debdeep Jena's theoretical and experimental research in quantum semiconductor structures.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor