Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advanced Brain Monitoring
- Develops portable brain monitoring devices that interpret the brain's electrical activity and identify levels of alertness or drowsiness, using patent-pending B-Alert software.
Auditory Physiology and Biophysics
- Cellular basis of information processing in the auditory system. Potassium channels, modeling, synaptic transmission, and dendritic integration.
- Innovators in digital EEG and MEG software for research and clinical applications.
- Memorial to Shirley L. Buchanan and her contribution to behavioral neuroscience research. Includes information about her and other associated scientists, particularly journal publications.
Brain and Behavior, from Serendip
- Interactive exhibits, forum, and links aimed at exploring the observational basis and significance of the assertion that the nervous system underlies all aspects of human behavior and experience.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the brain and the mind, but were afraid to ask.
BrainInfo: A Primate Brain Information System
- Extensive resource to belp site visitors identify structures in the brain. Provides many different kinds of information about each structure, including comparative information about brain structures of humans, macaques (a nonhuman primate), and rodents.
BrainLand - The Neuroscience Information Center
- The interdisciplinary and international neuroscience meeting place. Search and instantly publish information about basic and clinical neuroscience. Find information about people, journals, books, meetings, jobs, news, products and discussions.
CNS Healthcare - Clinical Neuroscience Solutions
- Advanced evaluations, treatments, monitoring, education, for those with psychiatric and neurological diseases.
Center for Consciousness Studies
- Interdisciplinary program promoting open, scientifically rigorous discussions of all phenomena related to the mind. Includes course, conference and workshop listings - from the Univ. of Arizona.
Chaos in the Central Nervous System
- Tutorial on chaos theory and self-organizing systems in the brain. Freeman Neurophysiology Lab, UC Berkeley.
- Resources related in several area of brain.
Consciousness and Neuroscience
- Review article describing biological approaches to the study of consciousness by Francis Crick and Christof Koch.
Contemporary Philosophy of Mind: An Annotated Bibliography
- Recent works in the philosophy of mind, philosophy of cognitive science, philosophy of artificial intelligence, and on consciousness in the sciences
Ear & Brain Seminar
- Describes people and projects of hearing and balance research in Germany.
Ethology: Animal Behavior and Minds; Survival; Social Insects; Apes
- Animal consciousness; insect behaviour; reproductive strategies; the link between sociability and intelligence; echolocation; primates; predation; evolution; tool use.
- Offering a compilation of current research on: genetics, brain and mind.
Experimental Brain Research
- Learn the new techniques in experimental brain research which are helping scientists to come to terms with how the brain works.
Exploratorium on Biological Bases of Behavior:
- Annotated links to sites in neuropsychology and brain science. Includes neuroanatomy, similations of neuron function, brain-based neurological disorders, gender differences in brain structure, and neurological bases of addiction.
Hardin MD: Neurology & Neurosciences
- Lists of Internet sources in neurology, neurosurgery, and neurosciences, and nervous system diseases (brain, spine, nerves).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor