Submit a site
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Database for NMR spectroscopy information on biomolecules hosted at the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
BioScience Research Tool
- Specialized directory of online tools and resources on biophysics selected for scientists.
- The Society promotes scientific study of the interaction of electromagnetic energy and acoustic energy with biological systems.
Biological Energy Conversion
- UIUC course explores the major mechanisms of bioenergetics, with particular emphasis on respiration and photosynthesis, and the tools required to describe these processes.
Electrophysiology and the Molecular Basis of Excitability
- Simulations of ion channels and excitable membranes including diffusion, membrane potentials, nerve voltage clamp, and propagated action potentials.
European Biophysical Societies' Association
- Disseminates knowledge of the principles and applications of biophysics, and fosters the exchange of scientific information among European biophysicists.
International Union for Pure and Applied Biophysics
- Established worldwide professional society based in England for all biophysics-related disiplines.
- An online community for the study of medical biophysics. Supports user submitted comments, community contributed papers, full text searches, class resources, etc.
Nucleic Acid Hydration
- Annotated overview of the hydration of nucleic acids along with proteins and polysaccharides.
Physiology and Biophysics
- Extensive resource links from the World-Wide Web Virtual Library.
- Brief nanotechnology article on the merging of quantum physicics and molecular biology. Includes journal citations and relevant Web links.
Respiratory Mucociliary Structure and Function
- Robert Hendrix's page on the mechanical structure and function of respiratory cilia.
Society for Mathematical Biology
- Forum for discussion of research in biology, mathematical-biology, and mathematics applied to or motivated by biology. Calendar of meetings, proceedings, other links.
The Biophysical Society
- A FASEB member and publisher of the "Biophysical Journal." Extensive resources include an online textbook, meetings, and career placement.
- Thermosynthesis theory shows how organisms can use or may have used thermal cycling as an energy source, yielded the scaffolding for the origin and evolution of life.
- Single Channel Experiment Simulator is a program for simulation of biophysical experiments with clusters of ion channels.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor