Submit a site
Cultivating Edible Fungi
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Landscaping With Mushrooms
- Over 600 mushroom / fungus species available in beautiful colors, scents and flavors, easily grown in home landscapes or chambers. Kits, spores, live cultures, growing supplies, equipment, 1,000 photographs, directions, identification services and much more. The ultimate experience in mushrooms / science and beyond. An excellent educational resource.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aphyllophorales Taxonomic Database
- The CBS database of Aphyllophorales now contains more than 27.000 names and is continuously being updated.
Australasian Mycological Society
- Promotes mycology and facilitates the study and conservation of Australasian fungi through journal publications and conferences. Contains society information and relevant links.
Basidiomycetes of the Greater Antilles
- Highlights research on the basidiomycetes of Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica.Includes information on the wide range of habitats in this area, and a well-illustrated species list.
British Mycological Society
- Information on the Society, its activities, publications (particularly Mycological Research and Mycologist), and affiliated Fungus Groups. Links to many European and world sites relevant to mycology and mycologists and those interested in fungi.
C1 Fungal Protein Expression System
- A transformation system in the field of filamentous fungal hosts for expressing and secreting heterologous proteins or polypeptides. Genus Chrysosporium
CBS Filamentous Fungi Database
- Search nearly 28,000 strains of filamentous fungi. Search
Czech Scientific Society for Mycology / Ceska vedecka spolecnost pro mykologii (CVSM)
- Fungi, , mushrooms, micromycetes, moulds, mycology, scientific journals, Mykologicke Listy, Czech Mycology, mycological publications, library, events-activities, mycological directory.
Danish Mycological Society
- Information on the society, it's activities and publications, including on-line indexes of articles and illustrations from the journal "Svampe", the Danish red list of fungi a. m.
Development of Ontogenetic Resistance to Uncinula necator
- It was proved that both varieties become substantially resistant against powdery mildew a few days after blooming (BBCH 73, berries like pellets). The two varieties mainly differed in their susceptibility during the flowering period.
Forest Fungi Of New Zealand
- Photographs and information on New Zealand Fungi now also including slime moulds
Fun Facts About Fungi
- Are you interested in fungi and want to know why they are so different? This is a great starting place.
Fungal Genetics and Biology
- Journal: publishes experimental investigations of fungi and their traditional allies that relate structure and function to growth, reproduction, morphogenesis, and differentiation.
Fungi in Finland and Sweden
- Site showing the Fungi found in these two Scandinavian countries.
Fungi in Wales
- Pictures, descriptions, habitat details of mushrooms, toadstools and other fungi of Wales, UK. Thumbnails and photographs of 100 edible & poisonous species.
Fungi of the Hampshire and Surrey Borders
- Photos of Fungi found and details of selected sites Details of Forays planned by the Hampshire Fungi Recording Group
- Search Database of over 1,500 names of fungal group known as the Fusarium.
Inter-isolate variation of virulence of Plasmopara viticola
- Isolates of Plasmopara viticola, the downy mildew fungus on vine were tested for their virulence pattern on leaf disks from either field-resistant hybrid varieties or a highly susceptible variety.
Key to Common British Basidiomycetes
- Identify Common British Basidiomycetes down to genus level.
Links to sites with mushrooms
- More than 100 links to the best sites about mushrooms.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor