Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Maitake mushroom informational site with latest studies on the medicinal benifits of maitake mushroom , focusing on hiv and cancer
- A contemporary information resource without cost, to provide peer reviewed information needed for the diagnosis and management of fungal related health problems and educate people about fungi and their impact upon the world.
Morel Madness in Michigan
- Morel mushrooms are one of the passions of this Michigan couple, who use morel motifs in their stained glass creations.
Morel Mushroom Biology and Evolution
- Presents information about morels, along with unorthodox hypotheses about their evolution.
- This site is dedicated to the ART of mushroom photography. It is updated often with new photographs and tips on getting the best mushroom photos possible.
Mycoinfo (Mycology Information)
- "The World's First Mycology E-Journal." Founded in 1993 as an e-mail newsletter, moved to web publication in 1997
- A synoptic key for determination of fungal genera. This first version includes 180 genera and about 750 illustrated species. It covers the genera of basidiomycota with stem and cap (Agarics, Boletes etc.) from Northern Europe.
Mycological Resources on the Internet
- This virtual library of mycology sites is a great place to start looking for information about fungi.
Mycologue Publications web site
- A tour of The Fifth Kingdom, with about 800 pictures of fungi and related topics. A listing of mycological publications available from Mycologue.
- Contains lots of information on the fungi that cause human infections. Descriptions of the organisms and the diseases they cause complete with excellent images. An excellent site!
Mycorrhiza Information Exchange
- A global clearinghouse for mycorrhizal information. We try to organize and maintain up-to-date links to information of use to those working with the education, research and business of mycorrhizal symbiosis.
MykoWeb: Mushrooms, Fungi, Mycology
- MykoWeb: Mike's Mycological Museum -- information on mushrooms, fungi, mycophagy, and mycology primarily for the amateur. Includes photos, descriptions, recipes, and much more.
New Zealand Fungi
- Images, photos, keys and lots of information on mushrooms in New Zealand
- Descriptions, images, drawings and bibliography of resupinate wood inhabiting fungi. In Italian with English & French translations of some of the text.
- Informative, easy to understand and colourful website about mushrooms and other fungi, including photos.
The Ones That Stain Blue
- Psilocybe mushrooms: Profiles illustrated with original aquarelles.
The Phlegmacium Website
- Comprehensive information on Cortinarius Subgenus Phlegmacium in Europe. Lots of photos. Checklist to Danish species.
Tom Volk's Fungi
- General information along with pictures to aid in identifying both edible and poisonous varieties.
- Site aimed at promoting research on truffles and mycorrhizae. Includes a truffle image gallery, directory of truffle and mycorrhizal researchers and companies, and information for molecular analysis and identification of truffles.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor