Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Practical Introduction to Mycorrhiza
- Discusses types of mycorrhizas, their role in seed germination and other higher-plant processes, plants that form mycorrhizas, and benefits.
Application and Research of Mycorrhizal Fungi at the Institute for Plant Cultivation
- in vitro propagation and cultivation of precious plants as well as improving plant production through symbioses with mycorrhizal fungi and rhizobia are our areas of expertise
- News and information about mycorrhizae and mycorrhizal methods in ecological restoration. Sells mycorrhizal materials for use in restoration.
Mycorrhiza Information Exchange
- A global clearinghouse for mycorrhizal information. We try to organize and maintain up-to-date links to information of use to those working with the education, research and business of mycorrhizal symbiosis.
- We are a manufacturer and supplier of products to aid in the establishment and protection of new plantings in reforestation, land restoration, and other non-irrigated applications. Our materials are scientifically selected and developed for maximum performance in your difficult field conditions.
- Primer, by David M. Sylvia, based on a chapter in Principles and Applications of Soil Microbiology.
The Benefits of Strategic Research: Mycorrhizal Fungi
- Results of research on the role of microscopic fungi in enhancing ecological restoration of mine spoil and other degraded lands.
The Mycorrhiza Page
- Overview on methods to study diversity and physiology of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi, current research project description (mycorrhiza and soil management)
Working with Mycorrhizas in Forestry and Agriculture
- Introduction to the structure, development and function of mycorrhizas, especially vesicular arbuscular and ectomycorrhizal associations. Includes illustrations, lists of Australian host plants, fungi associated with Eucalyptus and teaching resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor