Society and Culture
Submit a site
Local Currency Systems
Boy Scouts of America
Girl Scouts of the USA
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Identifying needs that are not being met due to lack of funding, such as security for schools.
America's Helping Hands
- Mission is to educate and promote awareness of volunteerism, and to raise funds for various charities in America.
American Institute Of Parliamentarians (AIP)
- A source for Certified Parliamentarians and Certified Professional Parliamentarians.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Tri-State Area
- Non-profit agency that serves at-risk youth from single parent homes and pairs them up with an adult volunteer for the purpose of friendship and guidance.
Christmas in April USA
- National volunteer organization that, in partnership with the community, rehabilitates the houses of low-income homeowners, particularly the elderly, disabled and families with children.
Coalition on Human Needs
- An alliance of national anti-poverty organizations based in the United States.
Consensus Organizing Institute
- Helps people and institutions collaborate to solve public problems.
Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Helps build housing that lets homeless and disabled people connect to homes, health care, jobs, and the community.
- Free service with information on the programs and finances of more than 650,000 American charities and nonprofit organizations.
- A coalition of nearly 800 corporations, foundations, and private voluntary organizations that works to strengthen America's nonprofit organizations, which collectively are often called the third or independent sector.
Institute of Professional Environmental Practice
- IPEP's objectives are to improve the practice and educational standards of environmental professionals and to administer the QEP and EPI application, examination, and certification process.
Keep America Beautiful, Inc.
- A nonprofit organization whose network of local, state and international affiliate programs educates individuals about litter prevention and ways to reduce, reuse, recycle and properly manage waste materials.
League of Women Voters of the United States
- A nonpartisan political organization that encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy issues, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
National Assistance League (NAL)
- A nonprofit organization providing educational opportunities and support services to more than 106 chapters across the nation, involving over 24,000 members. Members are dedicated to improving their local communities through effective volunteerism. NAL establishes and charters new chapters.
National Business Coalition on Health
- Provides expertise, resources, and a voice to nearly 100 business coalitions across the country.
Newcomers Club - Worldwide Directory
- The main purpose of newcomers clubs is to welcome new members and help them integrate into the local community through general meetings, social events, member support groups, interest groups and children's activities.
North America Missing Children Association (NAMCA)
- A nationally registered, non-profit volunteer organization, dedicated to bringing missing children and adults home.
Private Sector Council
- Assisting the federal government improve its effiency, productivity and management through a cooperative sharing of knowledge between the public and private sectors.
- Aims to re-integrate and re-educate inmates into society for the purpose of empowering them to live more fulfilling lives dedicated to the benefit of society, and to reduce the 75% reoffending rate in America.
- America's food bank network and the nation's largest hunger-relief charity.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor