Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
- Committed to defending the rights of Americans of Arab descent and preserving their rich cultural heritage in the U.S.
Artists Against Racism (AAR)
- A non-profit organization of artists in the mass media, whether its Hollywood or the music industry that have banded together to teach youth that regardless of one's religion, ethnicity, nationality or skin colour, we are all one people, to prevent youth from adopting prejudiced attitudes. The artists main goal is to reach out as role models to youth. The mission is to build an understanding of all peoples. To speak to the youth, the future of our global community, about the basic human right of equality.
- (NY) of Long Island is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit agency dedicated to preventing, monitoring and lessening the effects of bias crimes and hate-related harassment in Nassau and Suffolk counties. Help line for hate crime victims in the Long Island, New York area. Addresses national issues also.
Center for Equal Opportunity
- Sponsors conferences, supports research, and publishes policy briefs on issues related to race, ethnicity, assimilation, and public policy.CEO focuses on three areas in particular, racial preferences (Affirmative Action), immigration and assimilation, and multicultural (Billigual) education.Linda Chavez, President and featured column.
Center for Individual Rights (CIR)
- A National Non-profit organization supported by the Boston Church. This organization addresses issues that revolve around the First admendment.
Elegba Folklore Society
- Elegba is a not-for-profit organization in Richmond, Virginia dedicated to providing cultural arts and educational classes and events that offer a deeper understanding of the African American culture.
Idaho Inclusiveness Coalition
- A group working to increase awareness and understanding of diversity issues and what it takes to be truly inclusive.
Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- A U.S. national, nonprofit institution that conducts research on public policy issues of special concern to African Americans.
National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum
- National organization working to forge a grassroots progressive movement for social and economic justice and the political empowerment of Asian and Pacific American women and girls.
National Center for Policy Analysis
- The NCPA is a nonprofit public policy research institute. The website offers a wealth of analysis, debate, and in-depth research from around the world. This link points to the area of race, ethnicity, culture.
National Conference for Community and Justice
- A human relations organization dedicated to fighting bias, bigotry, and racism. Promotes understanding and respect among all races, religions, and cultures through advocacy, conflict resolution, and education. Although this site tends to focus on Southern California it does have a national mandate.
- A non-profit, non-political organization whose goal is to provide the opportunity for Americans in public life to experience Israel firsthand.
Southern Regional Council
- To promote racial justice, protect democratic rights, and increase civic participation in the U.S.
The Habiba Chaouch Foundation
- A non-profit organization whose objectives include promoting Arab culture in the U.S. and educating the public about myths concerning the Arab people.
The Institute on Race & Poverty
- University of Minnesota (USA).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor