Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Guide to nonprofit groups and charities such as United Way, Independent Charities of America, Foundation Center, Chronicle of Philanthropy as well as sites on Proposal Writing.
- Serves the fundraising and philanthropic community with a wide variety of products designed to inform, educate, and to stimulate discussion by professionals throughout the United States.
Alliance of Nonprofit Mailers
- US national coalition of nonprofit organizations that use the mail to solicit members, raise funds, and provide educational materials. The Alliance represents members to government.
Community Partnerships with Youth, Inc.
- A national training and resource development organization dedicated to promoting active citizenship through youth and adult partnerships.
- Helps business professionals achieve a richer life by connecting their calling and talents to nonprofit causes.
Form 1023 Help
- Page by page instructions and other help for non-profit organizations filling out an application for 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
IRS Handbook 7.8.2 Chapter 3 Religious, Charitable, Educational, and Similar Organizations
- Tax-related guidance for nonprofit organizations.
Mid South Delta Initiative
- Tools and resources for community development for the mid south delta region.
National Center for Charitable Statistics (NCCS)
- National repository of data on the nonprofit sector in the United States. Its mission is to develop and disseminate high quality data on nonprofit organizations and their activities.
- A network of links to Federal government information and services of interest to nonprofit organizations
- A grant funded by the US Dept of Commerce to decrease the digital divide in West Virginia.
Pennsylvania Nonprofit Report
- Delivers Pennsylvania and national news impacting the nonprofit sector
Strength in Partners
- Nonprofit consultation and training network that supports and facilitates nonprofit to nonprofit partnerships in Ohio. Leadership articles, discussions, and helpful links for nonprofit leaders are key resources featured.
The Form 990
- This site demonstrates how to store, retrieve and transmit Form 990 submissions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor