Submit a site
Fire and Rescue
Assisted Living Facilities
Infertility Clinics and Services
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Cancer Society - Ohio
- Provides information on local ACS programs and services, events, and advocacy. Includes Ohio figures 2000, chat rooms, volunteer information, and the Tribute to Courage.
- Site offers information on social groups info, protection and advocacy organizations, educational resources, and vocation rehablitaion resources.
Cocaine Anonymous of Ohio
- Men and women who come together so that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from their addiction. Provides meeting schedule and chapter information.
Community Health Foundation
- Engaging in charitable, educational and scientific activities to enhance the quality of life for members of Stark, Wayne and Tuscarawas Counties.
Dayton Ohio Area of Narcotics Anonymous IV Convention
- "Out of the Darkness Into the Light: Vision Without Limits" June 28-30, 2002. We are looking for speakers for this event. The clean time requirements are, 5 years for main speakers, 3 years for workshop speakers and 18 months to chair a meeting. Interested parties please send tapes to DASCNACC IV, P.O. Box 3156, Dayton, OH 45401 Or you may call (937) 223-2027 Kirk R. Please support us by distributing this information in your area.
Family Annual Meeting of Hemophiliacs in Ohio
- Promotes the sharing of knowledge, experiences and concerns among those individuals with hemophilia and related bleeding disorders.
HepCat - Ohio Support Group
- Providing support, assistance, action, and organization for Ohio residents and their families affected by the Hepatitis C virus.
Hospital Council of Northwest Ohio and Healthy Communities Foundation
- A regional organization for health systems and hospitals in Northwest Ohio. The Healthy Communities Foundation was created to promote health in the community.
House of New Hope
- Provides treatment foster care and mental health services to children and their families throughout Ohio.
Life Connection of Ohio
- Non-profit agency designated by the government to administer organ donation in Dayton and Toledo.
- Nonprofit organization making wishes come true for children with life threatening illnesses.
- Provides a searchable database of doctors and physicians in the state, hospitals and nursing homes.
National Kidney Foundation of Ohio
- Helps prevent kidney diseases, improve the health and well-being of individuals affected and make available organs for transplantation.
Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- The Chapter works with the national ACC staff to help advise local and state government and professional organizations concerning issues related to cardiovascular disease. The Chapter also assists in the continuing education of cardiovascular specialists.
Ohio Health Plan
- Provided national consulting to develop business plans for hospital based Occupational Health Programs.
Ohio Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
- The mission of the organization is to promote the development and delivery of the highest quality care through advocacy of the hospice philosophy.
Ohio Lions Eye Research Foundation
- Charitable foundation that is dedicated to helping children and adults with eye problems by funding eye research throughout Ohio.
Ohio Physicians Effectiveness Program (OPEP)
- Dedicated to working with those in the health care professions. Provides counseling and recovery programs.
Ohio Teen Institute
- An annual training program sponsored by the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services.
Quality Review Services
- Evaluates the public mental health system in Ohio from the consumer perspective by interviewing consumers, families, and providers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor