Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AOOA - Auxiliary to the Ohio Osteopathic Association
- A non-profit state organization dedicated to the support and promotion of the Osteopathic profession. Includes event calendar, board directory, and membership details.
Autism Society Of Ohio
- Provides easy access to the most current information about resources, publications, news releases, and events related to autism spectrum disorder.
- Ohio Association of Alcohol, Drug Addiction Mental Health Services Boards
Ohio Assisted Living Association
- Organized to maintain and promote the growth of quality assisted living in Ohio.
Ohio Association Medical Staff Services
- Organization for medical staff and credentialing professionals provides education, resources and leadership.
Ohio Dietetic Association
- The Ohio Dietetic Association is the state affiliate of the American Dietetic Association (ADA).
Ohio Health Care Association
- The Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA) represents nearly 750 nursing facilities, ICFs/MR, and residential care facilities in the state of Ohio. The Association was established in 1946 to meet the needs of the state's growing number of long-term care professionals.
Ohio Health Information Management Association
- Professional health care organization of over 1600 credentialed specialists in the field of health information management.
Ohio Hospital Association
- It has provided a mechanism for Ohio's hospitals to come together to develop health care legislation and policy in the best interest of hospitals and their communities.
Ohio Occupational Therapy Association
- OOTA is a state affiliate of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). OOTA serves the members of the association and needs of consumers by promoting occupational therapy and addressing the professional issues that impact the education and practice of occupational therapists in the state of Ohio.
Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services
- A nonprofit provider of continuing care retirement communities serves more than 2,700 residents in eleven locations across the state.
Ohio Psychiatric Association
- Contains newsletter, and chapter and committee information.
Ohio Psychological Association
- The mission of the Ohio Psychological Association shall be to advance psychology as a science, as a profession, and as a means of promoting human welfare.
Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- A non-profit professional organization serving the chiropractic profession in Ohio.
Ohio State Medical Association
- Membership organization advocating on behalf of physicians in the state of Ohio, responding to the challenges of the changing health-care environment.
Tourette Syndrome Association of Ohio
- Tourette Syndrome is a hereditary neurological movement disorder characterized by repetitive vocal and motor tics. The site contains links to many information sites on tourette syndrome.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor