Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Source of information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act.
ARCH Ohio Respite Programs
- National resource center for respite and crisis care programs.
- Provides a list of chapters in Ohio.
Bureau of Services for the Visually Impaired
- Helps people with low vision or blindness succeed in the workforce.
- A non profit organization established by and for providers of residential services to people who have mental retardation and developmental disabilities in Ohio.
Deaf World Web - Ohio
- Provides community news, event calendar and email directory.
Disability Health Ohio
- Provides information, communication and advocacy resources for persons with disabilities in Ohio.
Disability Network of Ohio
- The DNOS is a statewide organization developed to promote an on-going spirit of advocacy on behalf of people with all types of disabilities.
- Provides links for caregivers, providers, and advisors to the frail elderly to on-line information about health, financial, legal, housing, aging, and other eldercare issues.
- Foster care and respite services for medically fragile children.
Ohio Department Of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
- An organization that attempts to ensure the availability of programs, services, and supports that assist individuals in achieving a life of increasing capability and to support the families of these individuals.
Ohio Developmental Disabilities Council
- A planning and advocacy body committed to community inclusion for people with developmental disabilities.
Ohio District Civitan International
- A service club with emphasis on helping individuals with developmental disabilities. Included is a newsletter, information on officers, clubs, and meetings.
Ohio Industries for the Handicapped Inc.
- A private nonprofit organization which provides Ohio's adult citizens with disabilities an opportunity for employment.
Ohio Legal Rights Service
- An independent state agency that protects and advocates for the human, civil, and legal rights of people with disabilities.
Ohio Provider Resource Association
- Represents community based residential service providers and supports Ohio's citizens with developmental disabilities.
Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission
- Works in partnership with people with disabilities to assist them in achieving greater community participation through opportunities for employment and independence.
Ohio Statewide Independent Living Council
- Committed to promoting a philosophy of peer support, self-help, self-determination, equal access, and individual and systems advocacy.
Project ACTION - Ohio Cities
- A database of accessible transit services in Ohio.
- Promotes inclusion of people with disabilities through a state-wide conference held every two years.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor