Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design.
Board of Electricity
- Regulates licensing of electricians, inspects electrical installations. Oversees alarm and communication contractors, elevator contractors. Agency guide, contractor directory, information on electrical codes, how to register a complaint.
Board of Government Innovation and Cooperation
- Facilitates improvement in the quality of local government services. Has three grant programs, a program of administrative rule waivers and procedural law exemptions, and a program to assist with voluntary local government consolidation.
Board on Judicial Standards
- An independent state agency that receives and acts upon complaints about Minnesota judges for judicial misconduct or wrongdoing. The board handles judicial disability matters.
Bureau of Mediation Services
- Responsible for the administration of the Minnesota Labor Relations Act (MLRA), conciliation/mediation, arbitration, bargaining unit determinations, and bargaining unit certification elections.
Campaign Finance & Public Disclosure Board
- Campaign finance, lobbying, ethics in government, applicable Minnesota laws and statutes.
Capitol Area Architectural and Planning Board
- Responsible for preserving the architectural integrity of state capitol buildings and grounds, protecting open spaces in the capitol area, ensuring accessibility for pedestrians and motorists.
Chicano Latino Affairs Council
- Focuses on public policy and advocacy, advising the governor and the state legislature on issues which affect the Chicano/Latino community. English/Español.
Council on Asian-Pacific Minnesotans
- Site provides information on the council membership, programs, challenges and goals of the council to promote integration of Asian-Pacific Minnesotans into the governmental and legislative process.
Department of Administration
- The department provides an extensive array of business management and administrative services for the executive branch of state government.
Department of Agriculture
Department of Commerce
Department of Economic Security
- Job seeker services, employer services, job banks, employment services to persons with disabilities, training programs.
Department of Employee Relations
- The employer for the executive branch of Minnesota state government. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and retention of state employees. Background, information on employee benefits, labor relations, how to apply for a civil service job.
Department of Finance
Department of Human Rights
- Information about the department, its initiatives, an index of services, online version of the Human Rights Act, and legal affairs information.
Department of Revenue
- Information and tax forms.
Department of Transportation Office of Investment Management
- Information on state transportation planning.
Department of Veterans Affairs
Driver and Vehicle Services
- Provides vehicle licensing, titling, and registration information as well as forms and contact information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor