Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators
- Information for applicants, facility owners, and the general public on this board whose focus is nursing homes and care of the elderly in Minnesota.
Health Professionals Services Program
- Confidential, non-disciplinary monitoring program to protect the public. Monitors the treatment of regulated health professionals who may be unable to practice safely if their illness is not managed.
Health Technology Advisory Committee
- Independent, non-partisan advisory body evaluates new and emerging health care technologies based on existing scientific research and technology assessments.
Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Licenses Doctors of Chiropractic in Minnesota. General information, list of disciplinary actions taken, licensing and registration information.
Minnesota Board of Dentistry
- Official state licensing board. Site includes licensing information and a way to look up a dentist to see if he or she has ever been disciplined.
Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Licensing agency for marriage and family therapists. General information on the board's goals, the licensing process, contact information for approved supervisors, continuing education requirements.
Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Board and staff members, calendar, publications, news, complaint information, change of name or address information.
Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
- Licenses pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Also licenses manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors of drugs and medical gases, as well as controlled substance researchers. Information for applicants and the public, including forms.
Minnesota Department of Health
- Official web site. Search or browse. Information on birth, death, marriage certificates and divorce decrees. Health statistics, programs, forms, online library catalog.
Minnesota Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board
- The mission of the regulatory board is to provide leadership which optimizes the quality of emergency medical care for the people of Minnesota.
Minnesota State Council on Disability
- Both an advocacy group and a state agency. Seeks to empower all persons with disabilities. Offers information to the legislature and to the public on disability issues, particularly legislative and public policy matters.
Office of the Ombudsman for Mental Health & Mental Retardation
- Assists Minnesotans receiving services for mental illness, developmental disabilities, chemical dependency, and emotional disturbance. Frames-dependent site.
- "A System of Technology to Achieve Results." Program of the Governor's Advisory Council for People with Disabilities. Public awareness, outreach, technical assistance and training, and interagency coordination in regard to assistive technology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor