Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About Minnesota Statutes
- Explains the distinction between state laws (session laws) and statutes. All statutes are laws, but not all laws are statutes.
- Gateway to information related to Minnesota law. Directory, search for information about a particular county or city, links to federal law and neighboring states.
- Administrative rules made by a state department or agency about its organization or procedure. When authorized by the state legislature, these rules have the force of law. Links to Minnesota Rules by agency, chapter, or part number.
Minnesota Rules Search
- Allows searching Minnesota Rules by keyword.
- Current (2000) edition of the codified laws of the State of Minnesota. Includes index.
State Legal Materials - Minnesota
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor