Society and Culture
Submit a site
Candidates and Campaigns
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bill Simon for Governor
- Official website for the Bill Simon for Governor campaign.
- Search polls from 1956 onward. From the Social Sciences Data Collection of the University of California, San Diego
Californians for Responsible Choices
- Voter information center
FAQvoter.com: California edition
- Direct Q&A with candidates and committees for the March 2000 California primary.
Fair Political Practices Commission
- Ensures the fair and unbiased interpretation and enforcement of campaign, election, and lobbying laws.
Libertarian California Jump Start
- Libertarian reform-oriented site reporting on California issues and politics.
- Provides online access to contact information for all lobbyists, lobbyist employers and lobbying firms registered with the State. Provided by the California Secretary of State.
March 2000 Voter Information Guide
- The official source for information regarding the March 2000 Presidential Primary Election is now online. This is the same booklet sent to all registered voters in mid-February. Published by the California Secretary of State.
Pacific Research Institute
- San Francisco-based public policy group promoting individual freedom and personal responsibility.
- Links to news organizations, election information, and political sites. Exclusive online provider of The Field Poll
Protect the Promise
- Online advocacy to pressure California to fulfil its promises for the Cal Grant program--the primary financial aid program for California's families is not being funded as promised.
- A nonprofit institution that helps improve policy and decisionmaking through research analysis
Secretary of State (California)
- Internet point-of-contact for Elections and voting, Political Reform and campaign financing, State Archives, Corporations and Limited Partnerships, Notary Public, and more.
- A service of the League of Women Voters. Provides information about local and statewide candidates and issues for zip codes in California.
- The University of California's Institute of Governmental Studies compliation of voter demographic information for all of California.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor