Society and Culture
Submit a site
Java User Groups
Linux User Groups
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ability Counts, Inc.
- Provide developmentally disabled adults with vocational training. We are a California Accredited Rehabilatation Facility, a tax exempt non-profit organization.
ApnaPunjab - Punjabi Professional Group of the Bay Area
- A growing group of Punjabis in the Bay Area who want to have fun and make new friends through social and cultural activities such as happy hours, parties, group trips and cultural events.
Association of Clay and Glass Artists of California
- Includes information about the association, a calendar of events and workshops, and related links.
Border Collie Rescue of Northern California, Inc.
- Rescue information, adoption, help for Border Collies and their owners.
- Cult Awareness Network
California American Water Spaniels
- Located in Fallbrook, California. Raising and breeding the American Water Spaniel since 1988.
California Association of Human Relations Organizations
- Serves as a resource for organizations working to promote civil rights and addresses issues of hate crime, human and group relations issues, and police-community relations.
California Association of Nonprofits
- A state-wide nonprofit association offering services and discounts, public policy and advocacy, insurnace, publications, and assistance to nonprofits in California
California Budget Project (CBP)
- A nonpartisan, nonprofit organization seeking fiscal reforms to benefit low and moderate income Californians.
California CUPA Forum
- An association of agencies coordinating the consistent implementation of hazardous materials regulatory programs in the state of California.
California Center for the Book
- In association with the Library of Congress, the center promotes the importance of reading, works to improve literacy, and encourages celebration of the book, book arts, and printing.
California Cities Home Owner's Authority (CCHOA)
- Program designed to help California renters become home owners.
California Council for the Humanities
California Entry Page
- Web index, database, and search engine for the state of California, USA
California Humanities Network
- The California Humanities Network connects individuals, organizations, and associations involved in public cultural programming in California.
California Librarians Black Caucus (CLBC)
- Established in 1972 to eradicate inequities facing African Americans in the library workplace.
California Native Plant Society
- The California Native Plant Society (CNPS) is a statewide non-profit organization of amateurs and professionals with a common interest in California's native plants.
California Rare Bird Alerts
- Transcripts of 12 different RBAs in California.
Care About Quality Child Care Connection
- Learn about quality child care, locate child care in your community, discover additional child care web links, or to access Care About Quality campaign materials and information on child care and workplace issues.
Community Associations Institute - Channel Islands Chapter
- CAI is a national non-profit organization founded to educate and represent homeowners and Community Association service providers. CAI offers workshops, conferences and educational programs. Channel Islands CAI provides assistance at grass-roots level.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor