Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Lovely World: France
- Photos of Paris, Normandy, Jura, Lyon, Alps, Strasbourg, Corsica, Deux-Sevres, Correze
A Rhone Valley Wine Trip
- A few days visting wineries and restaurants in the Rhone valley and Provence.
A Visitor in the Land of the Enlightenment
- Stories of life in France by an Australian who lived there for seven years.
- A travelogue of Simon & Leslie's trip to Alsace and Paris.
Au Pair at the Centre International d'Antibes
- A personal look at the work-exchange programs for au pairs at the Centre International d'Antibes, one of the international French language schools for foreign students.
Breaking Away Tour de France
- A personal account of a vacation consisting of riding the first five stages of the Tour de France.
Burgundy and Alsace in Pictures and Journals
- Tasting and touring notes from Alsace and Burgundy, including photos.
Chez les Sheffields Journal of France
- A personal journal of a family's stay in France.
Chris Goes to France
- An account of Chris' trip to Toulouse, Bordeaux, and Andorra in July, 2001. Includes over 230 pictures.
Dave's France Pages
- Chronicles a two week trip to France in 1997. Details Paris, and includes Mont St. Michel, Amboise, Chartes and Chenonceau. Photos, links and travel tips included.
- Three slightly disorganised Londoners attempt to view the '99 solar eclipse in Normandy France. This is their story.
Farrands in France
- Diary and photos of an American couple who spent six months in Lacoste, France.
- Jeff and Margaret explore some of France's wine country. Alsace, Champagne, Burgundy and more.
- A fifteen day honeymoon trip to France in the summer of 2000.
France Travel Diary
- The story of our trip to France. With our two boys, ages 10 and 12, we spent a week on a canal boat and a few more days exploring Burgundy.
- Description of my trips to Paris and Boulogne in 1997.
Jack Machiela's Travelogue
- Journal of a 16 day "action trip" to the south of France. Includes photos.
Jenny G's Travels - France '99
- Notes with photos from Jenny G's travel diary while attending the inaugural World Congress of Chambers of Commerce, held in Marseille.
Leather Jackets and French Bread
- A programmer and her Harley in France. Discussion of the Bluegrass and Celtic Festival in Tullins, France, a parade of American Cars, American Trucks and Harley-Davidsons.
Meisner Pedersen: Vacation and Camping in the South of France
- Sights in Languedoc and Corbieres like Carcassonne, St. Guilhem le Desert, Pont du Gard, Palais Ideal and the idyllic village of Vias.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor