Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A family spends two months living in Montpeyroux, and describes daily life in France.
Nick Jenkins in Chamonix
- A traveler swings through the French Alps to visit some friends, and encounters a fire, a train robber, and an avalanche.
Paris 1999 - Welcome to the Adventure!
- A personal travelogue of a 70 day tour of France. Photos and links to travel sites.
Patience's Trip to France
- A high school student describes a two week trip to France in photos.
Photos from Annecy and Provence
- Beautiful photos from a beautiful country.
Sanda Kaufman's Travel Images
- Photos of abbeys in Burgundy, including Vezelay, Cluny, Fontenay, and Citeaux. Links to other pages including images of Beaune, Nuits St. Georges, Autun, Auxerre, and Dijon.
Tanner's Travels in France, 1999
- Jim and Liz Tanner's 1999 wine trip to France. Champagne, Alsace, Burgundy, Loire, Bordeaux and Paris. Photos, maps, diary and links to helpful French sites.
Tanner's Travels in France, 2000
- The Tanners returned to France in September 2000, and this time they hit Burgundy during the harvest. Lyon, Burgundy, Sancerre and Paris; Paul Bocuse and Jules Verne restaurants. Photos, Journals, links, maps and more.
Team Snail's Bicycle Adventure Through the South of France
- A tour report with maps, pictures and stories of a two-week self-supported bicycle camping trip through Provence and the French Riviera.
The Day Trip From Hell
- The story of a 1990 shopping trip to Calais.
- Travel in France. Journal of living abroad in Burgundy, France.
Tim Potter's Holiday to France
- A personal journal about travels through Alsace and a visit to the Louvre.
Winetasting Journeys in the Loire Valley and Alsace, 1997-1998
- A travelogue of wine touring in the Loire valley and Alsace. Winery, hotel and restaurant reports, photos and other useful information.
Yorkshire Subterranean Society Gouffre Berger Expedition 1988
- A personal journal of a trip to the French Alps by about 50 members of an English caving group.
la France by Fraise
- Photos, recipes, travel dictionary, cultural tips, recommended books and links by an American living in France.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor