Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Good information including the origin and uses, both as a food and a naturopathic remedy, of this plant.
- Archive of columns by Sunny Conley from the Las Cruces Sun-News in New Mexico. Includes recipes, folklore, trivia, stories, and news about chiles and those who consume them.
Chile Seed Ring
- Specializes in bring small to large scale gardeners and suppliers of Hot Chile seeds together.
Chiles in Stockholm
- Information on growing chilis in Sweden.
Chili Heads Recipes
- Recipes for chile peppers, from the Chile-Heads mail list. Includes articles and growing tips.
Gernot Katzer's Spice Pages
- Reference information about more than 100 herbs and spices, plus their usage in ethnic cuisines.
- Information about habanero peppers and other chile peppers. Includes a heat scale based on scoville units, recipes and history.
- The hot chili sauce and epicurean web portal. Your online guide to hot chili products, food, wine, and recipes online.
International Society of Hot Sauce Aficionados
- Includes list of commercial hot sauces, mailing list, several sauce recipes, and online newsletter.
- Dedicated to the world's greatest chile pepper - the Jalapeno, including jalapeno pepper recipes and other hot information.
John's Hot Peppers
- History, growing tips, and recipes for pepper-based pesticides and insect repellents.
Johnny Ciao The Spiceman
- Recipes, cooking lessons and music all combined with a enormous inventory of spices and herbs from all over the world. Each item has a helpful description as well.
Mark's Hot Links
- Dedication to all foods hot and spicy. A good collection of links, recipes and other tidbits related to spice.
- Hot pepper directory and resource with links to spice and sauce companies.
- Review, critique, and swap recipes and opinions about salsa. Share ideas about salsa and salsa related stuff.
The Chile Pepper Institute
- New Mexico State University site with information on varieties on chili, chili pungency, and links to sauce companies.
The Curry Club
- Curry fans' dining club for lovers of Indian and other Asian spicy food established 1962; the original non-commercial meeting place for authentic curries.
The Ring of Fire
- Webring including sales of a wide selection of chile seeds, hot foods and related products, recipes, and pepper history.
U.K. Chile Head
- Everything about chile peppers. An extensive database of pepper types with descriptions and images. Cooking, canning and preserving, and cultivation info, with recipes. Huge database of chili (the meat dish) recipes.
- Directory of Indian restaurants and takeaways plus a description of curries and the spices used in them.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor