Submit a site
World War I
World War II
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1910 Los Angeles International Air Meet
- Information and access to materials including photographs, documents, and letters regarding the first International Air Meet held in the United States in January 1910.
A Brief History of Stearman Biplane
- Provides a history of Stearman aircraft from 1927-1933. Includes the Model 3, Model 4 Jr. Speedmail Model, Model 6 Cloudboy and the Stearman Kaydet.
A Norwegian aviation pioneer - Gidsken Jakobsen
- Story of a 19 year old woman from Norway who decided to become a pilot in 1929.
AIAA Wright Flyer Project
- History of the Los Angeles Section AIAA Wright Flyer Project, dedicated to testing, understanding, and flying an accurate replica of the 1903 Wright Flyer.
- Aviation history reference site with thousands of US aircraft types, some with pictures.
Aeroplane DH Sea Venom F.A.W. Mk.22 E.C.M.
- History of the DH Sea Venom XG629.
Air Mail Pioneers
- U.S. Air Mail Service Pioneers aviation history articles. Airmail milestones early pilots. Photographs of antique airplanes. Post Office ran mail 1919-1927. Commercial airlines worldwide origins.
Antique Aircraft Official Spruce Goose History Page
- The official HK-1 "Spruce Goose" history page with photos, crew information, descriptions, specifications and more.
Army Aviation Heritage Foundation
- Dedicated to presenting the Army Aviation story to the American people through transportable flying presentations and static displays of the actual aircraft and equipment used by the men and women who served in Army Aviation.
Australian Aviation History
- Aviation history down-under.
Australian Jet Aviation History
- Avro Vulcan visits to Australia Research aircraft, Avro 707A Pilotless target aircraft. Development of the Pika and Jindivik aircraft.
- From the Wright Brothers to the Space Shuttle you can discover Aviation History's many adventures.
Aviation History Sites
- Sites dedicated to aviations great past and the personalities that made it famous.
Aviation History in Australia
- This site overviews the history of flight in the land down under. Read pioneer biographies, get airport info, and find out about manufacturers.
- Information on the Witchita Pioneers, the pioneers of aviation.
- A site dedicated to the people and aircraft of Avro Canada and Orenda Engines Limited
- Photos of Douglas props in varying states of disrepair.
Bi-Plane Adventures, Inc.
- Specialize in vintage biplane aircraft rides at Cobb County airport in North Atlanta.
Biplane, Air Combat and Warbird Adventures
- San Diego: offers flights in open-cockpit vintage biplanes; with room for two plus our pilot, dogfights in military-style fighters; flights in a WW2 warbird.
- The history of Boeing Co.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor