Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'Dad' Rarey's Sketchbook
- Journals of the 379th Fighter Squadron (1942 - 1944): a young cartoonist and commercial artist kept a cartoon journal of his daily life as a fighter pilot.
11th Air Force - World War II History
- History of Fighter and Bomber Units that were assigned in Alaska and the Aleutians during WWII. Stories and photographs of the men and their aircraft.
40th Bomb Group Association
- History and Documentary of a B-29 Superfortress Group in WWII.
617 Squadron The Dambusters
- A history of 617 squadron, the reasons behind the formation of this unit, the people involved from the pilots to the ground crew.
Aero-Smith Classics Inc
- Aerial tours in a T-6 Texan above the Puget Sound region of Washington. Plus, sales and restoration of vintage airplanes.
Air Battle Over Holland May 1940
- Air Battle of the small Dutch Air force against Hermann Goerings mighty German Luftwaffe in May of 1940.
- Brief bios of high scoring American fighter pilots of World War Two, men like Robert S. Johnson, Gabby Gabreski, Pappy Boyington, Joe Foss, David McCampbell, Dick Bong, Tommy Blackburn, Edward 'Butch' O'Hare, Ira Kepford, George Preddy.
American Aircraft of World War II
- A reference site on over 100 US aircraft used or designed by the USA in WWII.
Annals of the Flying Tigers
- Files and photos relating to the American Volunteer Group the "Flying Tigers," the P-40, and their commander Claire Chennault.
Ardmore Army Air Field/Ardmore Air Force Base
- History of Ardmore Army Air Field (1942-46)and Ardmore Air Force Base (1953-59). Units, commanders, memorial to crash victims, chronologic record of events, B-26, B-17, C-119, C-123, C-130 aircraft groups.
- Recording the recovery of crashed WWII aircraft from around the world and the stories of the men who flew them.
B-17 Flying Fortress Virtual Tour
- Quicktime VR movies of an airworthy B-17.
Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight is the RAF's tribute to the aviators of WWII, and flies several Spitfires, two Hurricanes, a Dakota and a Lancaster.
Bomber Command Historical Society
- Remembering the many who served with Bomber Command from 1939 - 1945.
Bud Anderson's P-51
- Story of World War Two triple Ace C.E. "Bud" Anderson. Includes information on his air to air combat experience, frequently asked questions, vintage war photos and documents, stories and history of the 357th Fighter Group, and related links.
Colorado & Wyoming Airplane Wreckchasing
- Historic and military aircraft crash sites in Colorado and Southern Wyoming
- To ensure continuing memorialization of those soldiers who fought for freedom and liberty with particular emphasis on the US Airborne which won the liberation of The Netherlands during WWII.
Defending the Reich: the Sturmgruppen 1944
- The story of the Focke wulf 190 bomber destroyer units set up in 1944 to combat the USAAF bomber fleets.
FAF Aircraft In WWII
- Finnish Air Force aircraft used during World War II.
Fighter Aircraft of WWII Discussion Board
- The aim of this discussion board is essentially to provide a focal point for all those with an interest in WWII fighter aircraft.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor