Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Bites and Stings
Repetitive Strain Injuries
Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
Rotator Cuff Injury
Sprains and Strains
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Discover How to Cure Tennis Elbow Using 5 Simple Steps from the Comfort of Home Without Any Special Exercise Equipment.
Wound Care Homepage
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Maryland, Wound Care Homepage.
Tygacil (Tigecycline IV) - First-in-Class Antibiotic
- TYGACIL - first-in-class antibiotic for complicated skin and skin structure infections and complicated intra-abdominal infections.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
All About Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder dislocation from a patient's point-of-view. Detailed illustrations accompanying text.
Ask the Sports Doctor
- Questions and answers relating to sport injuries, by Timothy M. Hosea, MD. Provided by The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.
- Bruises resulting from injury are caused by blood leaking out of capillaries beneath the skins surface. Here are some natural ways to treat them and prevent them.
Burn Care Exchange
- Professional medical bullitin board/forum to exchange ideas and information about the care and treatment of burns and wounds.
Children And Sports Injuries
- Information on common sports injuries to children, causes and suggestions in preventing injuries. Provided by the Foundation For Chiropractic Education And Research.
Common Orthopedic Disorders - Knee
- Description of several conditions and injuries of the knee, by Richard S. Glosser, M.D.
Dr. Pribut's Sports Page
- Comprehensive information on injuries related to runners. In-depth descriptions, graphics, risk factors, and treatment recommendations.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Discussion forum for its use in selected problem wounds, includes research and testimonies.
- Resources on sports related injuries. Extensive explanations, detailed graphics and treatment considerations. From SportsMed Web.
International Adhesions Society
- Organization promoting awareness and research into this complication of surgery - adhesions and Adhesion Related Disorders (ARD). Comprehensive information includes patient guide, adhesion FAQs, message boards and a photo gallery. [Note: photos are graphic in nature and may not be suitable for some viewers - ed]
Medic-Planet - Fractures, Dislocations, Sprains, and Strains
- Comprehensive source of information, descriptions and illustrations.
Play It Safe
- Fact sheets and patient education brochures available on sports injuries from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Prevent Injuries in Young Soccer Players
- An article by Roger M. Lyon, MD Assistant Professor, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Common medical conditions and treatment relating to sports injuries.
Sports medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
- An index of musculoskeletal injured areas common in sports related activities. From emedx.com [Note: graphics are actual xrays or photos of injuries - ed]
Tennis Elbow Central
- A resource for anyone who suffers from the condition identified as tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
The Jefferson Health System - Orthopedic Surgery: Sports Injuries
- Brief descriptions of several common sport related injuries and treatment modalities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor