Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
OpenIPCore: Open Source Licenses
- Link page.
OpenSource.org: Open Source Definition
- Not a license itself, but a definition of what conditions a license must fulfill in order to be termed an Open Source license.
- Open source compliant, but not fully GPL compatible, the only incompatibility is inclusion of a choice-of-law clause.
RTEMS License Information
- RTEMS open source real-time operating system uses GNU Public License (GPL), except for some special, very limited exceptions.
Ricoh Source Code Public License
- Ricoh Company, Ltd., makes communication and office automation systems.
- Dual terms: use GPL terms or its own terms.
SFL License Agreement
- Covers iMatix Corp., Standard Function Library (C/C++), its source code, documentation, executable files.
Share Your Profits, Please (SYPP) license
- Hybrid license: open source shareware.
Sun Community Source Licensing (SCSL)
- Hybrid license mixes proprietary and open source models: for hardware: chips, ASICs, boards.
- Very short and simple.
Tcl/Tk License Terms
- By Regents of the University of California, Sun Microsystems, Inc., Scriptics Corp., others.
The Artistic License
- Perl package license.
The Tea Software License
- Walt Disney Company, Go.com's Java-based Tea template language.
Troll Tech: Q Public License (QPL)
- Vital for KDE.
Vita Nuova Inferno Subscription License
- Fee based, partly open source, for Lucent network OS.
W3C IPR Software Notice
- W3C = World Wide Web Consortium, one of the Internet's main standard-setting bodies.
Zope Public License (ZPL)
- Patterned after Apache license.
eCos License Overview
- Summary of license for Red Hat eCos operating system.
eCos: Red Hat eCos Public License (RHEPL)
- Variant of Netscape PL.
- For elastiC programming language.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor