Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The License for the Apache Web Server.
Aladdin Free Public License (AFPL)
- For Ghostscript, by Aladdin Enterprises.
- Programming language free for personal or commercial use.
Amoeba copyright notice
- A free software OS.
Amulet License Agreement
- CMU Amulet Toolkit License Agreement.
Apple/Disney: Squeak license
- Project and license ran unchanged and uninterrupted even during transition to different corporation.
Apple: Apple Public Source License (APSL)
- Apple's license for software released as source code.
BSD: 4.4BSD Copyright
- License for 4.4BSD.
BSD: FreeBSD Copyright
- License for FreeBSD operating system.
BSD: NetBSD Licensing and Redistribution
- License patterned after FreeBSD Copyright.
BSD: OpenBSD Copyright Policy
- License and background on Berkeley Computer Systems Research Group copyrights.
Bastard Public License
- "Protecting OSS Developers from the GPL Commies Since 1999". Claims to be "not a joke".
Christian Software Public License (CSPL)
- Christianized variant of BSD license.
Cooperative Software: pub/License, dev/License
- Interesting, informative: plots many open source licenses in a 2d space.
- Like BSD but with no advertising clause. For cryptographic code.
Debian Social Contract
- License for Debian GNU/Linux.
- Mozilla or Mozilla compatible, for E programming language.
EFF Archive: Intellectual Property: Open Licenses
- Electronic Frontier Foundation page on licenses, includes EFF Open Audio License (OAL).
Eiffel Forum License (EFL)
- Lists licenses for Eiffel software, replaces obsolete Eiffel Forum Freeware License (EFFL).
Eiffel: ISE Free Eiffel Library License (IFELL)
- For the EiffelBase library.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor