Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
GNU Free Documentation License
- A version of the GPL for reference material.
GNU General Public License (GPL)
- One standard for licensing free software.
GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- Formerly: GNU Library GPL.
GNU: List of Licenses
- Various licenses and comments about them.
- Fairly open; forbids distributing via chip: ROM, PROM, EPROM, EEPROM, etc. By City University, London.
IBM Public License
- Big Blue's Open Source License.
LaTeX Project Public License
- Particularly suited for TeX-related programs.
Liberal Source Software (LSS)
- Hybrid licensing model, between free and commercial software licenses.
License information for Xinu software
- License for the XINU operating system
Licensing conditions for OCaml
- OCaml is released under the LGPL.
Lua Copyright notice
- From Brazil, programming language framework.
Lucent Technologies, Inc.
- Plan 9 Open Source license agreement
Mandrake Linux Licensing
- License for Mandrake Linux, based on the GPL.
Mozart License Agreement
- Mozart: an implementation of Oz 3 programming language.
- Complex hybrid license: public domain, GPL, LGPL, Open Source, commercial.
Netscape Public License (NPL)
- The NPL is similar to the Mozilla Public License.
Netscape: Mozilla Public License (MozPL) version 1.0
- Follows the Debian Free Software guidelines.
Open Group Public License
- Open Motif Graphical GUI Software, Public End User License.
Open Source License Law Resource Center
- Comprehensive set of links and other resources about open source licenses, and legal issues regarding such licenses and use of open source software, by attorney Dennis Kennedy.
Open Source Software Licensing Page
- Some very interesting articles on free software licensing: history, forms, and problems, seen from a commercial view. Links to some license texts and important open source sites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor