Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Weight Lifting Secrets Revealed: Start Building Your Best Body in the Next 5 Minutes
- Offers weight lifting - weight training secrets to slash your body fat and pack on lean mass fast. Stop being ripped off by personal trainers, magazines, books, and supplements; and slash your body fat by over 57%, and increase your lean mass in just 12 weeks!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Adolescents and Strength Training
- Information on the safety of strength training for adolescents.
All Pro Training
- Advice on training, nutrition, and supplements. Online professional health and fitness coach providing advice and instruction.
Asimba: Strength Training
- News, training tips, calculators, and an expert's answers to questions.
Benefits of Strength Training
- List describing 10 benefits of strength training.
Bob Whelan's Natural Strength
- Informative articles and tips for strength training.
Brad's Weight Lifting Page
- Contains information on different types of lifts for all bodyparts, weightlifting charts, and sample programs.
- Alternative hardcore training books, videos, and newsletters. Products, information, and tips for powerlifters, olympic lifters, bodybuilders, and strongmen.
- Weight training and kinesiology reference with many animated weight training exercises, stretches, plyometric movements, and illustrated muscles.
ISBS Coaches' Information Service
- Contains the latest findings of many of the leading sport science researchers with implications for coaches and athletes.
- Sports training programs focusing on the mind as well as the body.
Innovative Sports Training
- Site describes a real-time 3D motion capture system designed for use in medical research, clinical applications, and sports medicine labs.
International Weightlifting Association
- Offers courses for Weight Training Certification, Strength Training Program Design Certification, and Introduction to Pilates.
- Information and resources on physical preparation strategies for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Supports and disseminates research based knowledge to improve athletic performance and fitness.
- Information on the psycho training method for building muscle and strength.
Rules for Strength Training
- Safety rules for strength training to keep from getting hurt.
- Explanation of why to weight train and what it does.
Sports Fitness Advisor
- Programs and articles for different performance outcomes. From sport-specific strength training to bodybuilding, circuit training, and plyometrics.
- Sports training systems information and resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor