Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Abuse and Incest Support
- Online therapy, off-line and off-site community support, hotlines, statistics, and mailing lists.
Adult Children of Alcoholic and Dysfunctional Family Incest Survivors (ACOAIS)
- Incest Survivor, Healing Your Sexual Self, Partners of Survivors, and Incest Survivor's Anonymous ISA meeting formats, readings, slogans, step workshop.
- Free resources for victims, survivors, and their families, friends, victim advocates, and professionals.
- Easily accessible to survivors who have any issues regarding sexual abuse or anonymity.
Am I Ready Now?
- Assesses the individual and recommends steps to recover from the abuse.
Asymptomatic Victims of Child Abuse
- Child sexual abuse does not always end in mental problems. Many victims are asymptomatic.
Central Agencies Sexual Abuse Treatment Program
- Develops support and treatment services for child and youth victims of sexual abuse, their families and offenders.
- Discussion and presentations of statistics on child abuse, especially child sexual abuse.
Child Sexual Abuse
- National resource centre for all Canadians seeking information about violence within the family and looking for new resources being used to address it.
- Healing workshops for incest, sexual and physical abuse, grief and loss survivors.
Clinical Social Work
- Created by direct practice clinician, Pat McClendon, this is one of the first sites on the web (1995) for social workers. Focuses on treatment for survivors of trauma and abuse, but links to many general practice resources.
- A help page for date rape survivors.
- Information and support for survivors of sexual trauma, and their friends and families.
Heroes, Great and Small
- Free support groups for children and non-offending family members who have been victims of sexual abuse.
Incest Survivors Anonymous
- An international self-help, mutual-help recovery program for men, women, and teens.
- Abuse information and support with a section on PTSD.
- Child protection and abuse prevention information.
Ritual Abuse and Secret Societies Newsletter
- A bi-monthly 12 page newsletter showing the possible connections between secretive organizations, ritual abuse and mind control.
Safer Society Foundation
- A national research, advocacy, and referral center on the prevention and treatment of sexual abuse.
Scarborough Sexual Assault Care Center
- Information on sexual assault, myths and facts, and community resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor