Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Sexual Assault Information Page
- Information on rape, and other types of sexual violence.
Sidran: Tramautic Stress Foundation
- Sidran is a nonprofit charitable organization devoted to education, advocacy, and research to benefit people who are suffering from injuries of traumatic stress. Whether caused by family violence, crime, disasters, war, or any other overwhelming experience, the disabling effects of trauma can be overcome with understanding, support, and appropriate treatment.
Surviving Child Sexual Abuse
- Provide treatment and information to children and their families who may not otherwise get the help that they are in need of.
- An activist center for survivors of sexual assault, rape, incest, and child molestation.
- Information and support for survivors of all forms of abuse.
- An organization to help men, women and children recover from the devestation of child abuse.
Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests
- American and Canadian self-help organization of men and women who were sexually abused by spiritual elders.
Survivors of Abuse Network
- A non-profit organization that offers information, contacts and references, and an on-line support system for men and women.
Survivors of Incest Anonymous
- 12-step, self-help recovery program modeled after Alcoholics Anonymous.
Survivors' Poetry Scotland
- Encourages survivors to explore their lives creatively, and to publish the best writings produced by survivors.
Trauma Information Pages
- A good resource for Emergency Nurses regarding other types of trauma. This site focuses on emotional trauma and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) affecting individuals or communities (e.g., natural disasters).
Trauma Treatment Manual
- Originally written for people working in the field with women survivors of rape in Bosnia, it can be used more broadly as a guide for helping anyone of either gender who has survived any kind of trauma.
Victorian Advocates for Survivors of Therapists
- A support group for people who have been sexually abused by any health care practitioner, church or other organization.
Voices in Action
- Provide's assistance to victims of incest and child sexual abuse.
We Are Alert
- Information about the dangerous effects caused by being sexually abused as children by the clergy.
- Includes views about sexual assault, approaches to assault, survivor support and resources for residents of Queensland.
Wounded Healer Journal
- Resources for psychotherapists and survivors of abuse, a database of mental health professionals, and message forums.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor