Submit a site
Health Support Groups
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Issues of Generation X parents. Chat, bulletin boards, contest, polls.
Abiding Hearts Support Group
- National non-profit organization supporting continuing pregnancy after adverse prenatal diagnosis (fatal or non-fatal birth defects). Newsletter, guide for parents, National Contact Parent Programs, and phone support.
About.com: Parenting of Adolescents
- A site for parents of teenagers who are dealing with teen violence, drug use, pregnancy and everyday issues. Includes chat and forum community.
Because I Love You
- Non-profit organization dedicated to supporting parents with troubled children of any age.
Coastside Mothers' Club
- Founded in 1992 to support mothers of children not yet at school.
- Support for parents to reduce stress, enhance skills, and provide support.
Fathers of Unplanned Children
- Help for fathers of unplanned children.
- A foster and adoptive parent community, featuring parenting advice and links. With information on agency, daycare, counseling and school issues.
Gay Fathers Coalition (GFC) Baltimore
- A support group for gay fathers in Maryland.
- Resources, information, support groups.
International MOMS Club
- A non-profit support organization for at-home mothers, with upwards of 1200 chapters, worldwide.
Labor of Love
- Pregnancy articles, message boards, birth stories, childbirth search engine, and more.
- Child health, care and parenting support for Moms and Dads.
Mommies and Kids Club
- Social club for mothers of children under 6 years of age, with playgroups, mom's night out, field trips, monthly meetings, newsletters, baby-sitting co-op, specialty clubs and recipe swaps.
- Nonprofit support group of at-home mothers and their children.
- Marriage and family life resources designed for indigenous peoples.
National Family Week
- Ideas to strengthen your family, and to promote families in our nation. (English/French)
National Foster Parent Association
- Information regarding foster parenting, and resources for training, education and advocacy.
Oppositional Defiant Support Group
- Help for ADHD, ADD, ODD and CD. Parent, professionals, and teen support groups.
- E-mail support list was created for the over taxed parent in mind.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor