Pregnancy and Birth
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Baby's Play: Preemies Support Forum
- Support for parents and families of children who were born prematurely.
Bonnie Babes Foundation Home Page
- Organization that is caring for families who have lost babies from miscarriage, stillbirth, and prematurity.
- Support and hope to those parents who bring home a technologically enhanced child.
Calgary Regional NICU/SCN Parents Advisory Committee Site
- The committee's mandate is to provide support and encouragement to parents and professionals dealing with sick newborns. This site has short stories about the committee members' premature children. There are also relevant articles and support line information.
Dads of Premature Infants
- A support group for fathers of premature infants hosted by Yahoo Clubs.
Parents of Premature Babies (Preemie-L)
- Support mailing list for parents of children born 6 weeks or more before their due date. The site also includes open archives for the list, a discussion forum, FAQs, and newsletter.
- Support group and chat for preemie parents hosted by Yahoo Clubs.
- A discussion group. You can search archives, join and post a message from this site.
Preemie-child: Children born premature who are now school age.
- Support for parents of children who have disabilities or special needs due to prematurity. Numerous articles by parents and professionals, mailing list, bulletin board, and annotated resources.
- Information and support for parents of premature babies.
SSNAP - Support For Sick Newborn and Their Parents
- The charity associated with the Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU), John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.
Yahoo Groups: E-mail community for preemies
- Listserv for parents or caregivers of preemies to discuss their concerns and share tips for taking care of these special little ones.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor