Religion and Spirituality
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- St. Thomas More, Lord Chancellor of England, martyr. Beheaded 1535.
- Biographical portrait of St. Thomas More, martyr.
- Short biographical sketch.
- Short biographical article on Sir Thomas More.
For All the Saints
- With excerpts from More's writings.
- Part of a course at Oregon State University on the history of Western philosophy. Portrait of Sir Thomas More, brief biography, timeline, links, bibliography.
H. Solomon Poretsky
- "A Kinder, Gentler Republic: The Effects of Plato's Republic on Thomas More's Utopia." An academic paper.
Henry W. Targowski
- Timeline, links.
- Complete online text of the book "The Story of Thomas More." With portrait.
John W. Matthews
- NEH Seminar paper "Selected Aspects of the Life of Thomas More and his Friendship with Erasmus."
- Short biography of Sir Thomas More (1478-1535).
Lives of Saints
- Entry for St. Thomas More, martyr, Chancellor of England, from the book "Lives of Saints", published by John J. Crawley.
- Hypertext biography of the Renaissance English author and Catholic martyr Thomas More.
Patron Saints Index
- Illustrated, with links. Also a reading from a letter that St. Thomas wrote to his beloved daughter Margaret while he was in prison.
- Utopia as Mirror for a Life and Times. Keynote speech from 1995 conference.
Romuald Ian Lakowski
- "Sir Thomas More and the Art of Dialogue." Ph.D. dissertation analyzing the structures of four works by Sir Thomas More: The History of Richard III, the 'Dialogue of Counsel' in Book I of Utopia, The Dialogue Concerning Heresies, and The Dialogue of Comfort in Tribulation.
Saint Thomas More
- Links to texts, courses, biographies, organizations, and images.
Saint Thomas More Catholic Church, Sarasota, Florida
- Concise biography of the parish's patron saint.
The King's Good Servant, but God's Servant First
- Ladyhawk would like everyone to know that Sir Thomas More was sainted not only for his death, but for his life.
The Richard III Society, American Branch
- Page devoted to Sir Thomas More and his The History of King Richard III.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor