Submit a site
Domestic Violence and Women
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Anger Management Resource: Information, Counseling, Books, CDs and Audio Downloads
- Anger management information & services for individuals, couples, parents and teens. Videos, tests and techniques help with anger outbursts, marriage conflict, road rage and workplace violence.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Psychological Association HelpCenter
- Warning Signs on-line brochure providing information on detecting a tendency of violence and on controlling the anger driving it.
- An innovative and radically different approach to anger: Anger is rooted in fear. Developed for abuser intervention. Applicable to all forms of family violence.
Anger Management Services Online
- Learn anger management techniques by Leonard Ingram that will help you improve your personal and family relationships, relationships with co-workers, or deal with the loss of a loved one.
- Explanations about anger and a self-test on the anger in your life.
- Commercial site offering author, Sam Keen's views on the necessity of anger in building intimacy.
Angry Self, The by Miriam M. Gottlieb, Ph.D.
- A comprehensive approach to the treatment of anger which can be used directly by the patient or jointly by counselor and patient within the therapy session.
Controlling The Volcano Within
- Assistance in anger management, trauma, dissocitaion by Dr. George Rhoades Jr.
Dealing with the Effects of Anger
- Eleven part essay by Susan Kramer on understanding the source of anger and hints on anger management.
Diffusing Your Anger
- Divorce Transitions, a commercial site, offers several ideas on managing anger to improve a sense of well being.
Emotions - A Great Trip Wire
- Article written by Gladys Franklin about emotions in the study on life.
Expressing Anger Constructively
- PacSkills, a commercial site offering its marriage manual, also provides some free tips that help couples regarding anger and stress in relationships.
- Help for families, relationships, anger control and anger management, assertiveness, anxiety, panic, binge and compulsive eating. Free information and mental health resources.
Gwaii Eco Tours Life Currents
- Five day retreat and workshop to promote emotional awareness and anger management techniques.
Handling Your Anger Before It Handles You
- Essay by Sharon Foster. Counseling Today, vol. 38, May 1996.
- Providing solutions for controlling the stress that can cause rage and tools for understanding and managing anger.
Marital Conflict First Aid Kit
- On line kit prescribes inteventions for each marital conflict syndrome.
Mercyseat Ministries Bible Studies
- Providing information and techinques, with Christian lean, for controlling anger in the long term and for controlling anger when is starts to rise.
- Information and self help methods for dealing with anger, temper and irritability.
Psychological Self-Help from MentalHealth.Net
- This chapter of the book provides information on the signs of anger, theories about how and why aggression develops, and help with preventing or coping with anger.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor