Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Anger Clinic
- Information on how to control your anger, prevent violence and improve your personal and family life.
- Crisis intervention, aggression prevention and violence restraint. A comprehensive and sensible approach to reducing violence. Targets health care and educational environments.
- A model for positive social change and evolution.
What Can You Learn from Anger?
- Article by Ken Johnson providing information on what anger is, what drives anger, and how to manage and control reactions to being angered.
Why Is Everyone So Cranky?
- Book by Leslie Charles, which outlines the ten social trends that have created the anger epidemic of our culture and how to combat it.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor