Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
How (Some) Poly People Meet Each Other
- a collection of personal stories.
Polyamory Is Queer, Too: The FAQ
- An argument for why polyamory is part of, and should be included in, the "LGBT" movement.
- A guide of carefully tested methods for making mistakes in polyamorous relationships. With proper application and ingenuity, these methods may impair or destroy monogamous relationships as well; they're truly multipurpose tools.
- Addresses such topics as types of poly, difference between poly and cheating, handling jealousy, bisexuality, longevity of poly relationships, children, and newsgroup etiquette.
alt.polyamory FAQ: Culture supplement
- lists Poly non-fiction, fiction, movies, and songs.
alt.polyamory support and networking FAQ
- Lists mailing lists and web pages about polyamory and organizations friendly to polyamory.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor