Submit a site
Books and Journals
Events and Workshops
Frequently Asked Questions
Regional and Local Groups
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- 100% FREE LifeTime Membership At Freakinyou Adult Dating & ALT Network!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Polyamory Community
- A LiveJournal community, for those who are interested in polyamory, to discuss the philosophy and practice of the polyamorous lovestyle. [Editor's warning: site doesn't display properly in Netscape 4.76; use IE or Mozilla.]
An Unconditional Love - Online Magazine
- Explores ideas related to polyamory.
Building and Living in a Triad
- Advice, resources, and stories about the FMF triad, from a loving married couple.
Church of All Worlds
- CAW's mission is to evolve a network of information, mythology and experience that provides a context and stimulus for re-awakening Gaea, and re-uniting her children through tribal community dedicated to responsible stewardship and evolving consciousness.
- Directory of poly links and some places to visit.
Is monogamy natural? Monogamy and Marriage
- An article discussing the pros and cons of monogamy for married adults.
Live The Dream
- Live the Dream is an education and support group for people in group marriages.
Open Hearts Project, The
- A small collection of very detailed personal stories describing people's experiences with polyamorous relationships.
Our Little Quad
- Hints and tips on living in a group marriage from one working quad (group marriage of four people).
Pearz Poly Personals and Dating Service
- A personals board including features designed for polyamorous people and relationships. Currently free, cost subject to change.
Poly Bureau, The
- A polyamory discussion column, including questions and answers.
Poly Online Community
- Tailored to poly people who wish to seek other poly people for friendships, shared housing, or relationships. It is assumed that those who post advertisements here consider themselves to be polyamorous unless stated otherwise.
Poly Ring, The
- A growing collection of websites about polyamory or by polyamorous people.
- Listings of counselors, therapists, lawyers, and other professionals who are open-minded about polyamory.
Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign
- Products and resources for those interested in responsible non-monogamy.
Polyamory Institute of Australia
- Resources and information about polyfidelity and polyamory, put together by the Polyamory Institute of Australia, an education and research institute within Whole Life University.
- Polyamory: alternative lifesyles, catering to couples, triads and bisexual relationships. Personal ads, postcards, bookstore, contests, links, chat & information.
Polyamory Pride Flag
- Design and explanation of the polyamory pride flag. Graphics available for inclusion in web pages.
Polyamory Resource Center
- A detailed resource center for information on polyamory.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor