Submit a site
Documents and Manifestoes
Socialist People and Personalities
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alliance for Workers' Liberty (Britain)
- This group, formerly known as Socialist Organiser is active in the British labour movement and the Labour Party (Great Britain). The AWL is also moving towards an ideological position of "critical Marxism."
Australia's Socialist Alliance
- Electoral coalition of several Australian socialist groups.
Communist Workers Group New Zealand
- A section of the Liaison Committee of Militants for a Revolutionary Communist International.
Freedom Road Socialist Organization - Fight Back
- U.S. Marxist-Leninist group with concentrations in Chicago and Minnesota. Focuses on anti-poverty work and work among oppressed nationalities. Publishes Fight Back. Split from FRSO (Forward Motion) in 1999 criticizing the larger group for deviating from Marxism-Leninism.
Freedom Road Socialist Organization - Forward Motion
- Radical socialist group interested in anti-poverty issues and oppressed nationalities. Oriented towards "left refoundation" and finding unity with others on the left. Publishes Forward Motion. Suffered a split in 1999 with a Marxist-Leninist minority which retains the FRSO name and publishes "Fight Back" .
International Leninist Current
- Striving to refound the Fourth International on new political foundations.
International Socialist Forum
- A discussion group concerned with the political, theoretical and organisational problems surrounding the development of the socialist programme and of the working-class movement. ISF was formed in London in April 1997 by socialists from various backgrounds.
International Socialist Group
- British section of the United Secretariat of the Fourth International. Site includes works by Ernest Mandel, several pamphlets, the newspaper "Socialist Outlook" and information on the Fourth International. Participates in the Socialist Alliance.
International Socialist League (Britain)
- Publishes Socialist Voice. The ISL is the British section of the International Workers League/Liga Internacional de los Trubajadores.
International Socialist Online (Scotland)
- This is the web site of the Committee for a Workers International in Scotland, Marxist Platform of the Scottish Socialist Party. Tommy Sheridan, who sits in the Scottish Parliament, is a member.
International Socialist Organisation (New Zealand)
- Site includes meeting details, articles from Socialist Review (NZ) and links. While in general sympathy with the Socialist Workers Party (Britain) the ISO is not part of the International Socialist Tendency having been expelled.
International Socialist Organization (U.S.)
- Publishes Socialist Worker. The ISO is not active in the US Labor Party and orients towards the student movement. The ISO was part of the International Socialist Tendency until March 2001 when members of the tendency broke off relations with the ISO.
International Trotskyist Opposition (Britain)
- This group is one of several descended from a split from Gerry Healy's Workers Revolutionary Party. The ITO commits itself to a reconstruction of the Fourth International.
Internationalist Group (U.S.)
- The IG is led by Jan Norden, ex-editor of Workers' Vanguard, who was expelled from Spartacist League/International Communist League and formed the League for the Fourth International in which the IG is the US section.
Irish Republican Socialist Movement
- Committed to the ideas of Irish Marxist James Connolly. and the creation of an Irish workers' republic the IRSM is descended from the Official Irish Republican Army.
Kenyan Socialist Democratic Alliance
- This group publishes the Kenyan Socialist and is close to the Committee for a Workers' International.
La Gauche Socialiste
- English-language page of the left faction of the French Socialist Party.
League for the Revolutionary Party (US)
- This is the U.S. section of Communist Organization for the Fourth International (COFI) and was formed in 1976 after its members were expelled from the Revolutionary Socialist League which, itself, was a split from the International Socialists. The LRP is opposed to work in the Labor Party.
Left Turn (US)
- Affiliated with the International Socialist Tendency. Formed by members expelled from the International Socialist Organization in 2001.
Leftist Parties of the World
- Comprehensive directory of leftist parties and organisations around the world which is updated every two months.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor