Submit a site
Socialist News Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Action for Solidarity
- A broad left agitational newspaper carrying news from the trade union movement. It is sponsored by the Alliance for Workers' Liberty (Britain).
Against the Current
- U.S. Marxist journal produced by supporters of Solidarity.
- Irreverent Marxist youth magazine from Britain affiliated with the Alliance for Workers' Liberty.
Capitalism Nature Socialism (CNS)
- A journal of socialist ecology.
- A magazine from Labour's democratic socialist left. "Chartist is read by those who want politics beyond slogans and easy answers." Site contains articles from current and previous issues.
- English language site of the newspaper of Organizzazione Comunista Internazionalista (Bourdigaist).
Class Struggle (The Albert & Vera Weisbord Archives)
- Archives of the radical socialist magazine published in the US in the 1930s by Albert and Vera Weisbord who were leading communist radicals of the time and leaders of the Communist League of Struggle 1931-37.
- An e-zine for poor and working class people produced by Spartacist League/International Communist League supporter Bob Maleki.
- Journal of socialist culture appealing "to socialists of all persuasions" based on Gramsci's notion of praxis.
- An independent, quarterly magazine of politics and culture edited by Mitchell Cohen and Michael Walzer.
- English edition of the venerable Yiddish socialist newspaper from New York.
Frontlines San Francisco
- San Francisco's alternative newspaper "for a new progressive majority."
- Marxist-Humanist publication from Britain which is affiliated with the News & Letters Committees in the US.
- Journal of analytical socialism.
In These Times
- Weekly publication with news, analysis and features from the progressive left.
International Socialist Review
- Bimonthly journal published by the International Socialist Organization (US).
- Official journal of the United Secretariat of the Fourth International (USFI).
- LM stands for Living Marxism, which started out as the magazine of the Revolutionary Communist Party. The journal and party are now vaguely left-libertarian. Site consists of archives for the magazine which ceased publication in April 2000.
Labor Party Press
- News, commentary and information resources from Labor Party, a coalition of labor organizations and other organization advocating for workers rights and progressive values.
- Marxist journal produced by supporters of the U.S. Labor Party, formerly Bulletin in Defense of Marxism. The editors are sympathetic to United Secretariat of the Fourth International (USFI)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor