Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Constitutional Theory Through Practice
- Advocates a proposed new constitution for the U.S. with strictly limited powers and a novel organization loosely based on English parliamentary democracy.
- Forum to discuss politics, and alternatives to or alternative forms of government such as anarchism and communism.
Democracy by Contract
- Advocates a new political system whereby electors do not give up control of their representative but bind them by contract.
- Future human consciousness explored and found to be achievable now. Also includes new economic model.
Joan Bardina Studies Center
- Political and economic proposals based on transparent markets, global and universal telematic currency, and basic income.
National Vanguard Party
- Aspires to use government to change human values against individualism and towards idealism, humanism, egalitarianism, and altruism.
- Join the Global People's Assembly movement! Time has come to establish a true grassroots decision-making body to fill the void of global policy making. Millennium Peoples Assembly Network is a wide coalition of large and small organizations dedicated to the inclusion of the People in the new global power structure.
- The Participatory Economics Project proposes "an alternative to contemporary capitalism", emphasising equity, solidarity, diversity, and participatory self management.
- A site advocating the multiplication of centres and the empowerment of people - going beyond the ideologies of statism and capitalism.
School of Cooperative Individualism
- The School explores the principles of cooperative individualism, as developed by Thomas Paine, Henry George and other champions of liberty. Included is an extensive library of reference materials and an internal search engine on political economy.
Second Magna Carta
- A unique project organized around the publication titled The Inevitable Decline and Fall of Empire by Errol Nelson.
TelagentNation: The Personal Governance Site
- Created as an interactive space to research and share what works in government, working toward "community driven government."
The Freetimea Project
- Project to create a new social/political/economic system that will peacefully supercede nations and form the basis for a new global civilization.
The Gaiabella Project
- Seeking like-minded individuals and organizations that would be willing to collaborate on the beginnings of a Unified Planetary Society. Describes itself as "a myriad of entities working towards specific causes from environmental issues to peace movements, human rights to holistic health. Our vision is to join forces so that we may act in concert and, thus, with great influence."
The Paradox Party
- Gives a platform for a new society and a diary of the founder. Includes a list of articles intended to summarize and answer all of the key questions of the day.
The Promethean Movement
- Working for conditions of true freedom and diverse individuality. "Promethea opposes nationalism, racism, and other collectivist myths, in the interest of human potential."
- A centre for collaborative development of proposals for reform of government, legal systems, economic and trade structures and school syllabuses
- Outlines a theory and advocacy of stewardship. Links to current projects, research, and positions on issues of the day.
- A political movement of Belgian origin advocating basic income as a next step in the social development of countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor