Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Charter 99 : Charter for Global Democracy
- Major campaign calling for international accountability, equality, justice, sustainable development and democracy worldwide. The Charter can be signed online.
Commission on Global Governance
- A group of 28 leaders who have suggested ways to make the world a better place for all its people. The Commission's report, Our Global Neighbourhood, proposes improved arrangements for managing our common interests. It suggests measures to enhance the security of people and management of the world economy and to strengthen the rule of law. It wants global institutions better equipped to meet the needs of the post-Cold War world.
Federal Republic of the Federation Of Earth
- A one-world government based in San Jacinto, CA, USA. Describes purpose, history, members, and goals.
GAIA - Overcoming Dominion, Power and Alienation
- a stimulation toward the decline in the world-wide belief in the authority of a civilisation which only is based on power and money, roots of insanity of the civilized world
- Join the Global People's Assembly movement! Time has come to establish a true grassroots decision-making body to fill the void of global policy making. Millennium Peoples Assembly Network is a wide coalition of large and small organizations dedicated to the inclusion of the People in the new global power structure.
The Freetimea Project
- Project to create a new social/political/economic system that will peacefully supercede nations and form the basis for a new global civilization.
World Federalist Association
- An advocate for global governance and United Nations reform along federalist principles.
- AN MSN community for discussing issues and ideas surrounding emerging world government and the global economy.
l971 detailed prediction of the WWW
- In 1971 Dr Raymond Spencer Rodgers distributed a 108pp book manuscript to a wide range of communications research institutes, including Stanford and the Futures Society. In the book he described an "electronic web" and accurately predicted how it would impact cultures, economics, politics, education, etc. The manuscript was widely plagiarised.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor