Philosophy of Science
Submit a site
Philosophy of Economics
Philosophy of History
Philosophy of Education
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
20th WCP: Philosophy of Economics
- The Paideia Project: Proceedings of the 20th World Congress of Philosophy. Several papers of analytic interest.
An Essay in the Philosophy of Social Science
- The author, Peter Meyer, discusses the question of whether social science is truly a science, the nature of society, and the relationship of scientific knowledge with objective reality.
Hayek Center for Interdisciplinary Research
- Research center for all aspects on and related to Hayek. Site also hosts Karl Popper Scholar's Page.
Intellectual Bases of the Revolution
- Marxist development of social sciences as basis of the social revolution.
London School of Economics
- Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science.
Philosophy of Social Science
- John Scanlan's Philosophy of Social Sciences course at the Faculty of Social Sciences Graduate School, Glasgow University, U.K.
Poznan Studies in the Philosophy of the Sciences and the Humanities
- Appears in the form of guest-edited volumes devoted to a discussion of a particular topic related to the totalitarian paradigm after the end of communism.
USF: CAS - Social Theory
- A site linking a worldwide consortium related to social theory.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor