Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association for Process Philosophy of Education
- The APPE is an international organization of scholars and teachers dedicated to the ideas of process philosophers (Whitehead, Dewey, and Bergson) and their application to educational practice.
Center for Dewey Studies
- The Center for Dewey Studies at Southern Illinois University, with resources and texts.
International Network of Philosophers of Education
- INPE is dedicated to fostering dialogue amongst philosophers of education around the world. It sponsors an international conference every other year.
John Dewey Society
- The John Dewey Society exists to keep alive John Dewey's commitment to the use of critical and reflective intelligence in the search for solutions to crucial problems in education and culture.
La Philosophie pour Enfants
- Description et objectifs de la philosophie pour enfants de M. Lipman, destinée aux jeunes élèves. Ses intérêts dans le cadre d'un quartier "sensible," à Caen (France) où une expérience est actuellement menée.
Michael Oakeshott Association
- An association devoted to the promotion and critical discussion of British philosopher of history Michael Oakeshott (1901-1990).
Midwest Philosophy of Education Society
- MWPES is a professional association of philosophers of education which holds annual meetings in the Midwest region and sponsors a discussion forum and a Graduate Student Competition.
New England Philosophy of Education Society
- NEPES is a professional association of philosophers of education.
Ohio Valley Philosophy of Education Society
- OVPES is a professional association of philosophers of education. We host an annual conference in the Ohio Valley region and sponsor a refereed journal: Philosophical Studies in Education.
Philosophy of Education
- A selection of resources -- organizations, journals, Websites, and more -- covering the philosophy of education. Archived on the About network.
Philosophy of Education Society
- PES is the national society for philosophy of education in the U.S. This site provides information about PES, its services, history, and publications, and links to online resources relevant to the philosophy of education.
Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain
- PESGB promotes the study, teaching, and application of philosophy of education. It has an international membership. The site provides: a guide to the Society's activities and details about the Journal of Philosophy of Education and IMPACT.
Philosophy, Theory, and Education
- A set of resources on philosophy of education, educational theory, and related topics, maintained at the University of Illinois.
Research Guide: Philosophy of Education
- This guide highlights some catalogs, databases, indexes, and web sites useful for research in philosophy of education. Maintained at Boston College.
Study Space for Philosophy and Education
- This study place exists for persons who wish to engage in philosophy and education because both have value for them, quite apart from their professional responsibilities. We think networked digital information resources will enable people to reverse this ever-narrowing professionalism. This site is maintained at the Institute for Learning Technologies, Teachers College, Columbia University.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor