Science and Technology
Submit a site
Genetically Modified Food
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- From Genentech, a biotechnology company.
Articles about genetic engineering
- Many negative articles covering the genetic engineering of plants, animals and human beings.
Bioethics in the Classroom
Biotechnology/Biosafety links from the Third World Network
Centre for Law & Genetics
- Resources on the Commercialisation of Genetics and its legal consequences.
Church of Eugenics
- This site explores the controversial issues of eugenics through a spiritual view point. The site includes a very large library of articles, daily news, links and live discussion forums.
Council For Responsible Genetics
- Advocacy and coalition building form the core of the CRG's work in our program areas of genetic discrimination, patenting of life forms, and food safety and environmental quality.
Counterbalance.org - Genetics and Ethics topics
- A Christian site that attempts to address the ethical, religious, and moral issues raised by a broad range of applications of genetics research.
ELSI - Human Genome Project
- Primarily a collection of links to sites exploring the ELSI.
Embracing Change with All Four Arms
- This paper sets out to defend human genetic engineering witha new bioethical approach, post-humanism.
Eubios Ethics Institute
- A non-profit group founded by Darryl Macer in Christchurch, New Zealand and in Tsukuba Science City, Japan. Site provides links, general information and conference abstracts.
Eugenics, Genetic Engineering, and Cloning
- Considerations and arguments on several scientific procedures that could improve human life.
Family Health Record
- Track your personal health and fitness, manage information regarding your family's health history -on your own computer at home.
Foundation for Genetic Medicine, Inc.
- Organization formed to keep opinion leaders abreast of the most recent scientific and social developments related to human genetics.
- A page that describes research into the genetic basis of homosexuality, the gay gene. The author has created an on-line magazine on the scientific, social, political and religious implications of this research.
GenEthics Consortium Case Literature
- Transcripts of the yearly consortium, includes elaboration of the issues raised.
- The Gene Letter is designed to raise the essential questions that we must ponder and to which we must respond. While it is written primarily for consumers and primary care providers, genetic researchers and professionals are invited to participate.
Genetic Engineering - Paradise on Earth or a Descent into Hell?
- By Keith Parkins. Long article, with a huge list of references at the end.
Genetic Engineering Organization
- Geenor attempts to increase public awareness about genetic engineering through online articles and software.
Genetic Engineering, Biotechnology & Industrial Property Rights
- Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development (NFSD): ethical & ecological aspects of industrial property rights in the context of genetic engineering & biotechnology ...
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor