Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Almanac of Policy Issues: Seniors Issues
- News, background information and links on the Older Americans Act and other federal programs affecting the nation's senior citizens, including Meals on Wheels.
- Organizations whose mission is to improve the well being, rights, and autonomy of older persons through advocacy, education, and action.
Cash Balance Pensions and Retirement Plan Conversions
- Site that tracks pension and retirement issues from a public policy perspective.
ElderHope Ethics and Law Page
- This page provides information, links, and book recommendations that relate to the needs of seniors and their caregivers. It especially focuses on advance directives and end-of-life planning.
- Network for seniors sharing advise and solutions. Site includes news headlines from the Associated Press on elderly issues and advocacy-related materials.
- Exposes hidden facts impacting the welfare of people over age 55, including job discrimination, health care, government programs, politics. Macon, GA.
The Senior Connection
- Senior radio/tv and website dedicated to enhancing the lives of seniors. Health care topics/estate planning/leisure time activities.
U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging
- Conducts a continuing study of matters pertaining to problems and opportunities of older people. Site includes hearings, events, and links to related government agencies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor