Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Legal Way Out
- A Los Angeles Times Special Report -- As Oregon moves to make physician-assisted suicide a legal option, a cancer victim struggles with his own illness and the decision to find a legal way out -- the new world of physician- assisted suicide.
Assisted Suicide - Net Links
- Articles and sites with information and arguments of both sides of the assisted suicide debates. (About.com)
- A guide to WEB sites and the literature.
Ethical Issues in Terminal Health Care
- Articles and essays on patients' rights, Ethics Committees, the Right-to-Die Debate, and Physician Assisted Suicide.
- A brief introduction of euthanasia, followed by links to articles and discussions.
Euthanasia (OU CALL)
- Definitions, reviewed links to sites, and other euthanasia-related resources. From Ohio University's CALL Lab.
Euthanasia - A Guide for An Ethicist
- A site designed by students giving an outline of some of the main issues of the euthasia debate (age, society, individual rights, religion, coma patients).
Euthanasia - All sides
- Information about euthanasia and physician assisted suicide.
Euthanasia - Death and Dying Net Links
- Links to sites about Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide (from About.com Guide)
Euthanasia - Ethics
- An evaluation of physician assisted suicide, removal of life support, and other forms of euthanasia with a Christian veiwpoint.
- By Robert Young, La Trobe University.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor