Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Covert Prejudice
- Argues that assisted suicide discriminates against the disabled and other devalued populations.
Alert - Information on Euthanasia
- Includes press releases, leaflets and other information from this UK based group.
California Disability Alliance
- We at CDA are persons with disabilities, friends and family members supporting human rights. We oppose legalizing physician assisted suicide or euthanasia and support universal health care.
Can a 'Right to Die' Be Turned Into a Forced Fate?
- It is said that a society is judged by the way in which it treats its weakest and most vulnerable members. Increasingly in the United States, we kill them.
Citizens United Resisting Euthanasia
- Citizens United Resisting Euthanasia (CURE, Ltd.) is a grassroots advocacy network that defends the rights of patients to receive medical treatment, particularly when care is critical.
Compassionate Health Care Netwok
- Consists of both professional and lay people who care about the crisis medicine and healthcare is experiencing, and promote 'Aid in Living'. CHN opposes euthanasia by actively defending the inherent value of all human life.
Disabled Patient Says No to Assisted Suicide in her State
- Short article giving one woman's point of view.
- A short spiritual commentary pointing out a reason for still living: further growth in consciousness.
- Information in euthanasia and assisted suicide brought to you by the Ultimate Pro-Life Resource List.
Euthanasia Prevention Coalition of BC
- Anti-euthanasia group in British Columbia, Canada.
Euthanasia, The Good Death
- A short essay by Terry Bohannon in which he explains some of the evils of euthanasia and the need in our society to love and care for the elderly.
- Comprehensive information for research on euthanasia, assisted suicide, living wills, and mercy killing.
Free Ticket to Eternity By Nat Hentoff
- Washington Post. Article from a heralded liberal columnist against publicly-funded euthanasia for disabled people in a state which does not fund proper treatment of their disabilities.
International Anti-Euthanasia Task Force
- Protecting a patient's right to receive care and compassion against a doctor's "right" to prescribe poison or administer lethal injections.
Life Corner - FAQ Regarding Euthanasia
- Life Corner is a non-profit, Pro-Life organization that is dedicated to spreading the message of life. It offers information regarding abortion, euthanasia, infanticide, and other life issues.
Michigan Program Offers Alternatives to Assisted Suicide
- Clinical training, pain management and public information programs are the fundamentals of a new collaborative initiative to address end-of-life issues in Michigan.
Not Dead Yet!
- Disability activists opposed to the legalization of assisted suicide and euthanasia.
Ohio Right To Life: Euthanasia
- Collection of articles, commentaries, and news/legal updates from around the world, with analysis of alternatives, pain management, and methods.
Physician Assisted Suicide
- A brief treatment of the corrupting effects of the normalization of suicide, and the violation of the norms of due process proposed by its advocates.
Professionals for Excellence in Health Care
- We are professionals dedicated to the ethical treatment of persons, born and unborn.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor