Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Barton Child Law and Policy Clinic,
- Dedicated to effecting systemic policy and process changes for the benefit of the children in Georgia's child welfare system.
Child Abuse Prevention Project
- Be'ad HaYeled is a child abuse prevention project created in 1995 specifically for the Jewish community by the Board of Jewish Education of Greater New York and the Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services.
Child Protection Fact Sheets
- Provided by Family, Youth and Community Care of Queensland, Australia. Facts on child abuse, prevention community plans and networks, as well as cultural and ethnic information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Children's Aid Society of Toronto
- Committed to protecting children from harm and preventing child abuse and neglect.
For The Love Of Our Children
- This site is the hub in Frederick County MD for understanding and preventing child abuse and neglect. Included are stats, laws, abuse descriptions and indicators as well as local resources.
Forming Child Abuse Prevention Councils
- Giarretto Institute provides support services to councils in the state of California, in the form of training, technical assistance, information sharing, and networking /collaborations.
South African Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Acts as a forum and provides support for anyone who wishes to assist in the combatting of child abuse in South Africa. Also provides information and training.
The Tenderness Tour
- Tenderness Tour is an outreach program for child abuse prevention in Indianapolis from Indianapolis child rights activist Richard Propes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor