Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
Parent Support Groups
Prevention and Treatment
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Humane Association
- National organization involved in identifying and preventing the causes of child and animal abuse and neglect.
Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness
- Provides assistance to programs for child abuse awareness and prevention efforts as well as to programs for adult survivors of abuse.
Child Abuse Prevention Association
- Located in Independence Missouri, the CAPA's mission is to prevent and treat all forms of child abuse by creating changes in individuals, families and society which strengthen relationships and promote healing.
Child Abuse Prevention Month
- In 1982, President Ronald Reagan declared by Presidential Proclamation that April is Child Abuse Prevention Month. Since that time, child abuse prevention awareness activities have been promoted across the United States during April.
Child Abuse Prevention Network
- Site provides multiple links to child abuse prevention sites, including Army Family Adovcacy Program, Physicians Network, Family Life Development Center, etc.
Child Abuse Prevention Videos
- Three Award winning Video programs designed to help children avoid and/or report physical and sexual abuse.
Child Abuse Prevention, Art with Purpose
- Program designed to get results, by creating continued support, awareness and victim intervention by purchasing an "Art with Purpose" print, then lending or donating it to be displayed in a school or library.
- A site for parents, kids, advocates, educators and more about child abuse prevention and treatment.
Child Protection Reform.org
- Advocates for the reform of child protection laws in the US.
- Seeks to support, inform and encourage those dealing with any aspect of child abuse, in a positive non-threatening environment. Includes articles by child abuse prevention experts.
- Located within the US Department of Health and Human Services. Offers services to protect children and strengthen families, and useful information.
Children's Institute International
- Non-profit organization specializing in the treatment and prevention of child abuse and neglect.
- Providing hope and support, through prevention and protection, to children threatened with abuse and neglect.
- A comprehensive child abuse prevention curriculum designed for pre-school and kindergarten through sixth grade students.
Healthy Families America
- HFA, a national program of Prevent Child Abuse America, has three goals: to promote positive parenting; to encourage child health and development; and to prevent child abuse and neglect.
Kempe Center for Prevention of Child Abuse
- The C. Henry Kempe National Center for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect was begun in 1972 to provide a clinically based resource for training, consultation, program development and evaluation, and research in all forms of child abu
Kern Child Abuse Prevention Council
- A non-profit organization dedicated to the prevention of child abuse and neglect through advocacy and education. Services to the Community include self-help groups, parenting classes, counseling and case management services in Bakersfield.
Lewisham Area Child Protection Committee
- ACPC exists to protect the children of Lewisham from all forms of abuse and neglect.
Metropolitan Center for Assault Prevention
- MCAP provides classroom-based Child Assault Prevention workshops to children, parents, and school staff.
National Child Protection Clearinghouse
- An Australian clearinghouse of information, publications, andresources on the prevention of child abuse and neglect.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor