Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
False Memory Syndrome
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Antisexuality and Child Sexual Abuse
- This article reports on an antisexual view of human sexuality as seen in the depiction of sex as bad in sexual abuse prevention programs, the readiness to define a sexual or affectionate interaction as abusive, the criminalization of childhood sexual behavior, and the genitalization of human sexuality.
Call Off the Lynch-Mob
- Article arguing that while paedophilia cannot be defended, but the scale of the problem has been blown wildly out of proportion.
Child Sexual Abuse, Assault, and Molest Issues
- A report by the 1991-92 San Diego County Grand Jury examining various issues about abuse and accusation.
DCYF: NH's Child Protective Service
- Support for people falsely accused of abuse/neglect in New Hampshire
- A support site for those falsely accused of child sexual abuse, especially relating to historical police inquiries into children's homes.
Issues In Child Abuse Accusations
- A multidisciplinary journal presenting scholarship from many disciplines to advance our care for children through pointing to the mistakes of the rush to solve the problem of child abuse and discussing new ways for professionals to respond to accusations, victims, perpetrators and those accused.
- No accountability equals child protection violations, dead children, abused children and abused families. Where every man, woman and child is held accountable to the laws, so it must be for Child Protection agencies and officials who make decisions that allow abuse of children.
Justice For Families
- Justice For Families helps those falsely or frivolously accused of child abuse or neglect by Child Protective Services.
Marian's News Page
- Personal page about a woman who was arrested and prosecuted for taking nude photos of her granddaughters, which argues that the fight against child abusers has gone too far and turned into a "witch hunt".
Sex and Kids - from the pages of Z Magazine
- Arguing that the government overreaches itself, under the banner of "protecting children from abuse" by broadening an already-shaky pornography law, this article highlights the depiction of eroticized children (which usually passes without comment) in advertisments and Hollywood.
The New Puritanism
- Without denying that there is the tragedy of abuse, this article from The Nation takes a critical view at how American society views sexuality. Focused on the publicised objections to the book (and later movie) Lolita.
- National Association of State VOCAL OrganizationsVictims Of Child Abuse Laws providing advice and support for people falsely accused of child abuse.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor